• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf is partly to blame for poor attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Blah blah blah...we are at the start of the greatest invention known to man...college football. Friggin enjoy it...both for the good and bad. There are only so many USF games to watch and the just like that the season is over. I am going to take in each and every week like Xmas: read the articles, listen to the coaches show, watch the press conferences, listen to pre and post games, and certainly watch the game (twice). So in other words people: SMILE ITS ABOUT TO BEGAIN...USF FOOTBALL BABY 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Many good points on the last couple of pages. For me, it's not going to cost me any more to enjoy whatever amount of USF athletics I choose to. USF has, in the last 22 years, grown into one of the best scholastic institutes in the Country, all while spending every possible dime on athletics that the administration felt they could afford. I don't know what, if any, debt USF has incurred paying for any portion of our athletic department or facilities.

I do know that NOT investing in the future will only hinder any chance at growing to the heights we all hope to achieve.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

If you write multiple paragraphs as a post, its ok for someone to only have an issue with part of you are saying and only quote that. If you write multiple paragraphs to make one point, you should be more concise. 

• Upvote 1