• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett Kean found a new home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good luck young man 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope the kid gets everything he wants out of his final season playing college ball.    Best of luck BK!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

I wish him well at his new school and appreciate the effort he gave for the Bulls during his time here. Not everyone is going to be a superstar or have a huge impact on the team.

As for picking UNC Charlotte to continue his school work and play some football-- why are some acting like this means anything? Maybe he just likes the school or the graduate program there. It is a nice place to go to school if you have ever visited the campus.

Anyway-- good luck to him. Once a Bull- always a Bull imo.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Good luck!

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Good Luck BK! I Hope you take NCC to new heights in football.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

17 minutes ago, MikeG said:

I wish him well at his new school and appreciate the effort he gave for the Bulls during his time here. Not everyone is going to be a superstar or have a huge impact on the team.

As for picking UNC Charlotte to continue his school work and play some football-- why are some acting like this means anything? Maybe he just likes the school or the graduate program there. It is a nice place to go to school if you have ever visited the campus.

Anyway-- good luck to him. Once a Bull- always a Bull imo.

The first and last statements are entirely separate from the second one. We can wish him luck. We can thank him for his time as a Bull. He's a football player and choosing to go to a school in a lower division means something as a football player. We can comment on that without being Brett Kean "haters." He is a player who was widely discussed as being our next QB for years. Now he's playing his last games at a bad FCS school.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

The first and last statements are entirely separate from the second one. We can wish him luck. We can thank him for his time as a Bull. He's a football player and choosing to go to a school in a lower division means something as a football player. We can comment on that without being Brett Kean "haters." He is a player who was widely discussed as being our next QB for years. Now he's playing his last games at a bad FCS school.

Triggered much?

why do you care? let it go and move on - BK has

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Triggered much?

why do you care? let it go and move on - BK has

I think you're confusing a message board post with emotion. They aren't mutually exclusive.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Um.....UNC Charlotte is a division I football team in the Conference USA. Technically CUSA is on the same level as us b/c neither of us is in a P5 conference. To my understanding we lost our bowl game to a CUSA team a month ago so no need to turn your nose up to them. They also beat FAU.  Not sure why some feel the need to schit on the team he chose. This year, Clemson is on their schedule so BK will have a chance to even get a little national attention. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Am I the only one who couldn't care less where they go once they leave? Good luck to him, but I can't say i'll care if he wins or loses.

If he ends up their starter, I will go out on a limb and say there is more talent in our QB room than their's and it's no stretch of the imagination to assume that's why he went there. 

• Upvote 1