• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett Kean found a new home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Am I the only one who couldn't care less where they go once they leave? Good luck to him, but I can't say i'll care if he wins or loses.

If he ends up their starter, I will go out on a limb and say there is more talent in our QB room than their's and it's no stretch of the imagination to assume that's why he went there. 

You cared enough to comment in a post about him lol

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

You are the type of person who uses the "I know you are but what am I" comeback aren't you?

Edited by BrassBulls12

8 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You are the type of person who uses the "I know you are but what am I" comeback aren't you?

I just never understood the 'I dont care" posts....if you truly don't care then simply don't comment. Once you do comment then that means you care. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I just never understood the 'I dont care" posts....if you truly don't care then simply don't comment. Once you do comment then that means you care. 

or you make a commentary on why this as four pages and a discussion over weather or not someone is "hating" on  a player for pointing out that he downgraded. When it would pointless for him to do anything else. If you can't start somewhere and you want to play, you go somewhere with less talent. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

13 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

or you make a commentary on why this as four pages and a discussion over weather or not someone is "hating" on  a player for pointing out that he downgraded. When it would pointless for him to do anything else. If you can't start somewhere and you want to play, you go somewhere with less talent. 

I simply just pointed out that technically the AAC and CUSA are both non-P5 division 1 conferences. 

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I simply just pointed out that technically the AAC and CUSA are both non-P5 division 1 conferences. 

I guess I'm just annoyed at how eager we are to have pointless football discussions about players no longer here and how little we care about other sports and players who are either still producing for USF or are going pro after finishing their careers here. Not specifically directed at you but a vast majority of the board. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Now he's playing his last games at a bad FCS school.

What are you talking about?

UNCC is on the same level as USF. Its a Group of 5 school in Division 1 FBS.

So your hate is based on a fundamental lack of the college football landscape...interesting.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I guess I'm just annoyed at how eager we are to have pointless football discussions about players no longer here and how little we care about other sports and players who are either still producing for USF or are going pro after finishing their careers here. Not specifically directed at you but a vast majority of the board. 

I got you. But why not? This man was on the team and was a favorite teammate among the players. He didnt have success, but why can't we be happy for an ex-USF player finding another opportunity to play? I dont think it means we dont care about our current players, we just show love to ALL current and ex players. But I feel you. I can care less about the "anti-Willie taggart" posts, and think some on the board can be pretty obsessed with him, but I just ignore the posts now. 

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I got you. But why not? This man was on the team and was a favorite teammate among the players. He didnt have success, but why can't we be happy for an ex-USF player finding another opportunity to play? I dont think it means we dont care about our current players, we just show love to ALL current and ex players. But I feel you. I can care less about the "anti-Willie taggart" posts, and think some on the board can be pretty obsessed with him, but I just ignore the posts now. 

My contention is the obsession with football at the expense of the other sports. For example, we had a tournament baseball team last season and it looks like we will again this season. We also have a couple of former players who are going to make runs at contributing for MLB clubs. Yet, we only about five members who care enough to post at all about baseball and we get four pages of good luck post for a career backup QB. There are other examples such as soccer, WBB, softball. All of which have had more success than our football program in the last ten years.  

Edited by BrassBulls12

21 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

My contention is the obsession with football at the expense of the other sports. For example, we had a tournament baseball team last season and it looks like we will again this season. We also have a couple of former players who are going to make runs at contributing for MLB clubs. Yet, we only about five members who care enough to post at all about baseball and we get four pages of good luck post for a career backup QB. There are other examples such as soccer, WBB, softball. All of which have had more success than our football program in the last ten years.  

I agree with you, but unfortunately there are simply more people here who care about football than other sports.