• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE CHARLIE STRONG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

It was 8 minutes left.

With that little amount of time, even though you are going to lose, you take the shot to try to get back into the game. It didn't even stop them from scoring so you didn't even keep the game "respectable".

That call disgusted me. He may as well have asked to run the clock off and end the game.

No, it was 10. You are referring to the next drive after the defense gave up

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

That press conference was disgraceful CCS needs to be f###ing fired. what Coach talks like that about his team. Responsibility falls on the coach’s Shoulders.

My god he took ZERO responsibility.

honestly it sounds like he doesn’t wanna be here.

if USF has a long way to go to catch UCF is because USF has digressed under CCS leadership. Two years ago we blew their socks off.

CWT did NOT leave the cupboard bare.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, Massbull said:

That press conference was disgraceful CCS needs to be f###ing fired. what Coach talks like that about his team. Responsibility falls on the coach’s Shoulders.

My god he took ZERO responsibility.

honestly it sounds like he doesn’t wanna be here.

if USF has a long way to go to catch UCF is because USF has digressed under CCS leadership. Two years ago we blew their socks off.

CWT did NOT leave the cupboard bare.

He doesn't want to be here.

CWT left them a conference winning team for at least a year. They blew it.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

According to strong the offense moves too fast so he had to slow it down for the defense to get a breather. He did that alright but it still didn’t help as now the offense produces a bunch of 3 and outs especially after the d gives up a score

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, HPbull said:

When he chose to punt on 4th and I with 10 mins left in the 4th qtr against a team that nobody excepted us to win anyway, I knew the game was over.

Not to take anything away, I think we all did.  I changed clothes and prepared to go out for exercise.  Seen this play too often.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Burn it all down, fire everybody, and let's he some young, creative, and fired up coaches in here. 

Two choices left:

1. Burn it all down, fire everybody, and let's he some young, creative, and fired up coaches in here. 
  2. Board it up, seriously.  Thought that back in the Holtz years and the transition to Judy's conference.  Thinking it again.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

He should resign...  at the beginning of the season he said this...“I don’t know the number, but we have to have a good year,” Strong added. “We had 11 wins and 10 wins the last two seasons. … No, 7-6 won’t work this season.” Coach Charlie Strong... So he should have no problem with being fired. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Calibull said:

He should resign...  at the beginning of the season he said this...“I don’t know the number, but we have to have a good year,” Strong added. “We had 11 wins and 10 wins the last two seasons. … No, 7-6 won’t work this season.” Coach Charlie Strong... So he should have no problem with being fired. 

He seems to have changed his mind, now he is going with we suck and we were lucky to have won 7 games.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

7 hours ago, Calibull said:

In all fairness, he's not 7-6.  He might be able to hang his hat on a bowl win if he's still here for it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Apis Bull said:

In all fairness, he's not 7-6.  He might be able to hang his hat on a bowl win if he's still here for it.

Make no mistake; with this coaching staff, we aren't winning a Bowl game.

• Upvote 2