• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE CHARLIE STRONG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, Azmodi said:

Make no mistake; with this coaching staff, we aren't winning a Bowl game.

Maybe, but if he does.....  :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Make no mistake; with this coaching staff, we aren't winning a Bowl game.

Likely to be against a Sun Belt or C-USA team...we don't fully understand "humiliated", yet.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, HPbull said:

When he chose to punt on 4th and I with 10 mins left in the 4th qtr against a team that nobody excepted us to win anyway, I knew the game was over. They proceeded to score that next drive, that is what spineless coaching get you. 

I hope this showed many that Charlie Strong doesn't care about this team.

Edited by snarling Bull

4 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

In all fairness, he's not 7-6.  He might be able to hang his hat on a bowl win if he's still here for it.

a bowl win against who???  He has lost this team.  Read the tweets of the former players and the likes on current players twitter 

14 hours ago, deters- said:

Can officially say if he's here, I'm not renewing. Until he's gone I'm watching from home and will just donate to the practice facility. 

agreed.  this team can not win with these coaches  they have lost the team.

16 hours ago, TruthARevolutionaryAct said:

FIRE STRONG

HAVE KING AND TYRE COACH THE BOWL GAME

bring Grothe to coach the bowl game!

12 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

He doesn't want to be here.

CWT left them a conference winning team for at least a year. They blew it.

the HB dives against Ed Oliver told me that he didn't want to win.  well then 4th and 24

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

23 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

I hope this showed many that Charlie Strong doesn't care about this team.

Between that and basically capping on his players in the post-game it's hard to imagine how kids would want to play for him... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Between that and basically capping on his players in the post-game it's hard to imagine how kids would want to play for him... 

I liked Charlie Strong. I thought he was a good hire and was only the second coach I liked from the beginning. I came to a conclusion at some point that he wasn’t as great as I hoped but he was a nice guy, a bargain and the odds of us getting someone better that wouldn’t bolt immediately wasn’t that strong so maybe we retool some coordinators and things will be okay for a while. The press conferences this week and the playcalling yesterday has completely lost me. If the playcalling wasn’t exactly what he wanted and appreciated it would have changed on some of the crucial plays but as evidenced by his press conference he thinks that’s the right direction and it’s the player’s fault that they aren’t a Big Ten O-line. His responses to competing against UCF and how he views his players and our university are horribly telling and I don’t see how any player, fan or administrator can stand with him anymore. He managed to alienate everyone in every way possible in a week. I was wrong about CCS and many of you were right, we need to mitigate our losses and move on.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I liked Charlie Strong. I thought he was a good hire and was only the second coach I liked from the beginning. I came to a conclusion at some point that he wasn’t as great as I hoped but he was a nice guy, a bargain and the odds of us getting someone better that wouldn’t bolt immediately wasn’t that strong so maybe we retool some coordinators and things will be okay for a while. The press conferences this week and the playcalling yesterday has completely lost me. If the playcalling wasn’t exactly what he wanted and appreciated it would have changed on some of the crucial plays but as evidenced by his press conference he thinks that’s the right direction and it’s the player’s fault that they aren’t a Big Ten O-line. His responses to competing against UCF and how he views his players and our university are horribly telling and I don’t see how any player, fan or administrator can stand with him anymore. He managed to alienate everyone in every way possible in a week. I was wrong about CCS and many of you were right, we need to mitigate our losses and move on.

I'm 100% with you on the above. Until last night I was in favor of giving CCS a 3rd year with a new OC/offensive staff... He lost me last night. It's best we part ways as it's evident he doesn't understand what it takes to win at USF. He looks and sounds lost... 

Edited by Bull Dozer