• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not trying at end of half is cause for firing

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, Ghostbuster said:

If as a coach you can't identify between a 2nd string and 3rd string player, that's your failure; it exposes your inability to evaluate talent.

Worse than that it was like f-ing YMCA, each gets a quarter of play and then will decide in the second half if we change that.  No plan, other than no plan and each gets a quarter.  I imagine neither had any idea how the night would unfold for them.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

If as a coach you can't identify between a 2nd string and 3rd string player, that's your failure; it exposes your inability to evaluate talent.

Gilbert can't even draw up more than 3 plays for his playbook..so to expect him to develop a QB ...you might as well tell him to make a rocket ship.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

57 minutes ago, Brad said:

Worse than that it was like f-ing YMCA, each gets a quarter of play and then will decide in the second half if we change that.  No plan, other than no plan and each gets a quarter.  I imagine neither had any idea how the night would unfold for them.  

They are both awful. It's back up QB russian roulette with most of the chambers loaded.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, MikeG said:

They might both be awful but until we get some coaching in there that can actually play call and develop players, who knows? The current ones seemed focused on getting all the players to think it is their own fault that they can't execute the same plays well enough to win. The same 3 or 4 plays on offense.

Think you're giving him way too much credit.  He can't game plan for the next game.  Can't believe he's planning anything years out.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

I agree the coaches need to go. I plan to give the USF Bulls Club an earful when I get my renewal phone call, and I'm going to hold out until I hear what's going to be different next year.

I don't know how much CCS's buyout would be, but I think it's possible we've saved a little cash these last two years that could be used for such a situation. This team is Holtzing all over again. 🤬

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Pretty sure the team has quit. McCants definitely quit.

By the way he has played the last few weeks I would agree...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, USFJustin said:

I agree the coaches need to go. I plan to give the USF Bulls Club an earful when I get my renewal phone call, and I'm going to hold out until I hear what's going to be different next year.

I don't know how much CCS's buyout would be, but I think it's possible we've saved a little cash these last two years that could be used for such a situation. This team is Holtzing all over again. 🤬

While you're at it ask them about the ticket price INCREASE.