• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

7-0 defenders....where you at?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

You get to say, "I told you so."  How satisfying that must be for you.

The season isnt over yet. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The season isnt over yet. 

Correct the naysayers take the easy way out and sound like *******. They create a thread on potential new coaches, why this or that person needs to be fired, why we should leave the conference, not give money or go to games until the firings start. I saw one chick on Twitter say she was not going to attend or watch any more games until Gilbert is fired. Way to stand up and support the the players who are students at your university honey.  Chickenshit yesterday, chickenshit tomorrow, chickenshit forever.

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct the naysayers take the easy way out and sound like *******. They create a thread on potential new coaches, why this or that person needs to be fired, why we should leave the conference, not give money or go to games until the firings start. I saw one chick on Twitter say she was not going to attend or watch any more games until Gilbert is fired. Way to stand up and support the the players who are students at your university honey.  Chickenshit yesterday, chickenshit tomorrow, chickenshit forever.

She probably held her breath when she was 2, but her parents didn't let her pass out. Needs time in a deprivation chamber to see just how much she doesn't matter without other people around. ;)

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I’m right here... what’s up?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The 7-0ers are still here and we still support OUR team. We just like to look at life as a glass half full and enjoy life. Not sit around, whining, and crying that the world is coming to an end when something does  not go our way...you 'dooms day" fans are acting like a bunch of "SNOWFLAKES" (since you want to get political lol).  I still think we can pull off a 10 win season and if not, I am fully confident next year we will be great and greater the following year. Either way, we are already at 7 wins with 4 more games to play. The least we can do is  get 9 wins which seems to be the number of wins the "Great" Levitt couldnt get past. 

Making a rational and realistic judgement of this team has no bearing on how much you enjoy the season or the win/wins.  If anything I would say knowing we were looking at a bit of fools gold that got us to 7-0 made it all that much more exciting for me.  During/after a few of those wins I kept finding myself saying "We had no business winning that game but **** that was awesome".   You can't be shocked and appreciate beating the odds unless you first acknowledge they were stacked against you.    

It's hilarious to watch you guys pretend you're better fans or whatever it is your trying to prove.  You're just as hilarious as Bro who thinks his donation level makes him a better fan than others.  

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

This has got to be one the worst worded thread titles to grace this board in a long while ......

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

It could be worse where your own hometown newspaper says it may be time to fold the football program.

https://www.ctpost.com/sports/jeffjacobs/article/Jeff-Jacobs-As-the-season-dies-it-s-worth-13365185.php

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Making a rational and realistic judgement of this team has no bearing on how much you enjoy the season or the win/wins.  If anything I would say knowing we were looking at a bit of fools gold that got us to 7-0 made it all that much more exciting for me.  During/after a few of those wins I kept finding myself saying "We had no business winning that game but **** that was awesome".   You can't be shocked and appreciate beating the odds unless you first acknowledge they were stacked against you.    

It's hilarious to watch you guys pretend you're better fans or whatever it is your trying to prove.  You're just as hilarious as Bro who thinks his donation level makes him a better fan than others.  

All Im simply trying 2 do is enjoy USF football and the blogs w/o all the doomsday vibes. Its draining the life out of these blogs and season. I get it, we arent as good as we thought or wanted.  But like u said, the come from behind victories were exciting, and there were some exciting moments. If we are goung to suck then lets suck.  But lets still enjoy the journey. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

You get to say, "I told you so."  How satisfying that must be for you.  BTW, I was a 7-0 defender.  You know why?  Because we were 7-0!  Which is better than any other record we could have had at that time.

I was a 7-0 defender and in right here. Just as active now on this board as I was when we were winning. Congrats to the ones that are reminding us that the 7-0 was “false hope.”  You got the loss that you warned us was coming. I also never thought we’d go undefeated. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I think everyone was happy that we were 7-0. I think the difference is that while some on this board were printing their 13-0 t-shirts, others knew it was fools gold and we were due to drop some games if things didn’t change - and they didn’t.

Give it a rest.  You were pissing and moaning about this team at 2-0 and there weren't a bunch of people talking about 13-0 around here.  You're classic crap on the team so you can say "I told ya so" when they inevitably lose a game and cry "pleasantly surprised" when they don't.  It's commonly a characteristic of low self esteem.