• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

7-0 defenders....where you at?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Wtf is everyone talking about?

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wtf is everyone talking about?

Nerd talk...stay away...😃

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Nerd talk...stay away...😃

I’m sure I have my own nerdy or odd things I’m into but it’s like everyone on here is talking a different language and understands one another while I am lost.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Even Ogre saw the light!

image.png.c876b9899dc99c585ff0056c4f0b6215.png

Hey now unless you show me Coach John Goodman crossing over I am afraid you can’t convince me to join 😀

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Luke and Iron Fist are already cancelled. Daredevil viewers have dropped by 30% and social media mentions, which Netflix cares about, are way down. Also Disney rolling out their own streaming service.

just my opinion- regarding DD and JJ

figured that the others got cancelled but wasn't 100%

Edited by MikeG

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

I think the main source of the discontent has to do with the success of the school out in Oviedo.  If they were average, you would not see the angst that you see. They have surpassed us by far and have been obnoxious in their way to that success. We might be down 64-12 by halftime.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

19 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The 7-0'ers have disappeared. They are as shell shocked as Democrats on election day in 2016. They are working their way through the stages of grief trying to understand how a team that win 7 in a row - by the skin of their teeth - could actually lose to better competition.

Either that, or they have pulled out that Knights t-shirt their nephew gave them last Christmas now that they decided to attend UCF. 

The 7-0ers are still here and we still support OUR team. We just like to look at life as a glass half full and enjoy life. Not sit around, whining, and crying that the world is coming to an end when something does  not go our way...you 'dooms day" fans are acting like a bunch of "SNOWFLAKES" (since you want to get political lol).  I still think we can pull off a 10 win season and if not, I am fully confident next year we will be great and greater the following year. Either way, we are already at 7 wins with 4 more games to play. The least we can do is  get 9 wins which seems to be the number of wins the "Great" Levitt couldnt get past. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The 7-0'ers have disappeared. They are as shell shocked as Democrats on election day in 2016. They are working their way through the stages of grief trying to understand how a team that win 7 in a row - by the skin of their teeth - could actually lose to better competition.

Either that, or they have pulled out that Knights t-shirt their nephew gave them last Christmas now that they decided to attend UCF. 

:stirpot:

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

16 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You get to say, "I told you so."  How satisfying that must be for you.  BTW, I was a 7-0 defender.  You know why?  Because we were 7-0!  Which is better than any other record we could have had at that time.

Edited by Apis Bull
  • Upvote 2