• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

7-0 defenders....where you at?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I thought 9-3 before the season, now looking like 7-5.... Yikes. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

I recall CCS saying that when you reach this level we just reload each year.  Must be using blanks.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

We have a bunch of talent, but not really a team. That went away when we lost Flowers & Sanchez. There doesn't seem to be anyone to pull them together...yet. We desperately need someone to emerge.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

1 hour ago, BullTime said:

I recall CCS saying that when you reach this level we just reload each year.  Must be using blanks.

🤣🤣

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Nothing wrong with being realistic though. Do you disagree that this team seems ill-prepared every week lately? What did you see today that gives you any optimism at all? We barely get by the absolute worst FBS teams (except GT), then get blown out  by the two average to good teams we played. Not sure how on Earth we beat GT in week 2, but there's no way we beat them now. We have slowly morphed into UConn.

Realistic, yes.  I do not disagree that the "eye test" shows players ill-prepared.  Maybe, just maybe, this is the best they can do.  

To answer your question about optimism, I see a defense decimated with injuries and very few players with plenty of college experience getting real-life playing time.  Was I expecting 13-0 to begin the season?  No.  Am I thankful we have at least seven wins?  Yes.  But I'm also not going to belittle these players who dedicate their time and bodies to play for a university we all love and root for.

I just question whether at least half of the posters on here just like to complain under the guise of "fans."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

7 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The Defenders have been cancelled by Netflix and the individual shows seem to be going that way as well.

image.png.2e668ba99a0ae4606b53092d1fb43b8d.png

Daredevil and Jessica Jones won't get cancelled imo - Luke and Iron Fist probably will. The latest season of Daredevil was excellent

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, LrdNorman said:

But I'm also not going to belittle these players who dedicate their time and bodies to play for a university we all love and root for.

I just question whether at least half of the posters on here just like to complain under the guise of "fans."

FWIW, I think most people are belittling the coaches. They are public figures. Kinda comes with the territory. I don't think it makes anyone less of a fan if they if they are disgusted with what they're seeing, and letting that be known,. Doesn't look like the staff is getting the most out of this team (Could be wrong. Maybe just inexperience/lack of talent)

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

Daredevil and Jessica Jones won't get cancelled imo - Luke and Iron Fist probably will. The latest season of Daredevil was excellent

Luke and Iron Fist are already cancelled. Daredevil viewers have dropped by 30% and social media mentions, which Netflix cares about, are way down. Also Disney rolling out their own streaming service.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613

LEAVE JESSICA JONES ALONE I HAVE A BIG CRUSH ON HER.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 hours ago, MikeG said:

Luke and Iron Fist already have been cancelled