• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

View from Coogville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Decoy

OH hell, I thought his name was Terrance??  😜🤘🏻

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I love the feel of this game. Their fan base is coming across as overconfident and we are being reserved. One can only hope that the players for each team are processing the press clippings and public sentiment in a similar manner. We haven't been underdogs like this since the Florida State game in over 20 games. USF football has always done the most damage when least expected to do so. 

Yes it is these type of games USF has a history of winning.  

Our team is young at positions but I think this team has a quiet confidence about them...they have not even close played A game all 4 quarters...if they do we win no doubt. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing would surprise me about this game. I just hope QB takes snap 1 awake.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

I just hope Sterling threw away that garbage of a playbook and comes with a better plan. If big Ed is healthy, he'll be in the backfield all night harassing Blake and Co.

I see this one getting ugly real fast the way we've played thus far, but I hope I'm wrong.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,803

10 minutes ago, fla331boy said:

I just hope Sterling threw away that garbage of a playbook and comes with a better plan. If big Ed is healthy, he'll be in the backfield all night harassing Blake and Co.

I see this one getting ugly real fast the way we've played thus far, but I hope I'm wrong.

Do you really expect him to change? He thinks his stuff doesn’t stink and it’s everyone else fault.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

55 minutes ago, fla331boy said:

FFS, we're 14th in total offense and averaging 36 points a game.  Just because you don't like the way it looks, doesn't mean that it's not effective.

BTW, we average 38 points a game last year.

Edited by Apis Bull

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,350
  • Days Won:  5

If his offense puts up 500 plus he won’t change. It’s our freaking run defense that has allowed everyone and their momma to run right down our throats that needs to stop. I vote BJM off the island . Did e needs to go.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,350
  • Days Won:  5

It’s just flat embarrassing to know the QB/ RB is telling you “ hey we’re gonna run right down your throat “ and you take it . We have played to every teams offense rather than tell them there gonna play to our defense.

Edited by jchem1995
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, raptorcj said:

At this point I'd settle for 2.5-3 quarters, but I know even that wouldn't be enough. I feel like, given the season so far, A-game for 4 Q's is just a pipe dream. We owe them a heartbreaker though.

Exactly, but given that this is not UConn, Tulsa, or UMass we are up against, we will probably see a sense of urgency much earlier vs. Houston. This could end up looking something like our game vs. UCF last year, hopefully with us coming out on top this time.