• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Drunk ECU fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

This was a grown man early thirties...He was doing pelvic *thrust , suck it gestures,  first down dances, and taking off his shirt licking his nipples taunting usf fans all game. I just found him hilarious and his face was priceless on the interception hat sealed the game.

this sounds like a USF fan that used to sit in 125 around 2010-ish.

i had already established myself as the Mayor of 125 (East aisle, Row M) & this guy appears one week trying to show me up...

except he wasn't as clever. His whole shtick was basically **** faced drunk "suck it/pelvic thrust" & of course the classic "lick your finger & circle your nipple."

he actually stayed in 125 for a couple seasons, but I used to mock him by licking my finger & rubbing my nipple while yelling "hey it's Nipples! show us them nips!" every time he walked up or down the aisle. he didn't really care for the rest of the section snickering so he calmed down after that.

....aaaanyways...

point of the story, there are ******** in every fan base. I was one of them... However some of us (arguably) know how to walk the fine line between "obnoxious *******" & "slightly edgy but still charming *******." I like to fancy myself the latter 😅

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

i had already established myself as the Mayor of 125 (East aisle, Row M) & this guy appears one week trying to show me up...

except he wasn't as clever. His whole shtick was basically **** faced drunk "suck it/pelvic thrust" & of course the classic "lick your finger & circle your nipple."

he actually stayed in 125 for a couple seasons, but I used to mock him by licking my finger & rubbing my nipple while yelling "hey it's Nipples! show us them nips!" every time he walked up or down the aisle. he didn't really care for the rest of the section snickering so he calmed down after that.

....aaaanyways...

point of the story, there are ******** in every fan base. I was one of them... However some of us (arguably) know how to walk the fine line between "obnoxious *******" & "slightly edgy but still charming *******." I like to fancy myself the latter 😅

That's great! 🤣:roflmao:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Got to love male nipple licking...that’s when you know you’ve made it as a human being.,

I mean, I love it when my girl licks mine lol

Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

....aaaanyways...

Just one example of obnoxious behavior that doesn’t belong at a football game, and one of many reasons people quit going to games.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

7 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Was he at any point making out with his sister?  😀

He introduced his sister and wife and there was only 1 girl there.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

....aaaanyways...

This is just fake news plain and simple. I sit in section 125 and have been there for 14 years. I know the nipple guy, he's near us in the 2nd or 3rd row. East side as well. I've literally never noticed someone in row M or really anyone beyond maybe row D or E there on a consistent basis and no one with any sort of presence that is worth self-proclaiming themselves as the 'mayor'. There are some loud and wild people in the first 3 or 4 rows of that section and everyone behind us is a wet blanket. The nipple guy is probably the most entertaining and appreciated guy in the area. He's been there as long as I have and he's gotten crazier and wilder every year. If anything, THAT guy is the Mayor of the section. That's the kind of guy we want in the stadium. If you aren't throwing the party and getting as wild as you can...making opposing fans as uncomfortable as possible...then stay home. Go to any other major college football stadium and let me know how well behaved their fans are. I want rabid, hungry fans that leave the game with no voice. If you want to go enjoy a tasteful midafternoon garden party these game should not be for you. Seems like you and puc should watch the game from an Applebee's or something. 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

12 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

....aaaanyways...

image.png.a7427b1d9fdfc8655feb398a3f4b0cbb.png

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 hours ago, mj796 said:

This is just fake news plain and simple. I sit in section 125 and have been there for 14 years. I know the nipple guy, he's near us in the 2nd or 3rd row. East side as well. I've literally never noticed someone in row M or really anyone beyond maybe row D or E there on a consistent basis and no one with any sort of presence that is worth self-proclaiming themselves as the 'mayor'. There are some loud and wild people in the first 3 or 4 rows of that section and everyone behind us is a wet blanket. The nipple guy is probably the most entertaining and appreciated guy in the area. He's been there as long as I have and he's gotten crazier and wilder every year. If anything, THAT guy is the Mayor of the section. That's the kind of guy we want in the stadium. If you aren't throwing the party and getting as wild as you can...making opposing fans as uncomfortable as possible...then stay home. Go to any other major college football stadium and let me know how well behaved their fans are. I want rabid, hungry fans that leave the game with no voice. If you want to go enjoy a tasteful midafternoon garden party these game should not be for you. Seems like you and puc should watch the game from an Applebee's or something. 

While I appreciate a good 2 for $20 and 2 for 1’s all day everyday as much as the next guy, how did I get dragged into to this one?