• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Lime Green USF Seems to Be Allowing

New Lime Green Color USF Seems to Be Allowing  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I like it, and hell I think it would be pretty cool to make a tron inspired uniform with green as the highlight color. Then again I'm a nerd

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Okay, well, it appears a sampling of hardcore USF fans seems to lean towards liking it. I suppose I can hop on board if the majority are in favor. It'll take a little warming up to :D

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

For the university, the dark green and gold is perfect, it's a classic look. I think for athletics, the apple green has a very light and fast feel to it; it's a mental and "swagger" type of thing. I remember reading that Ronaldo refuses to where black shoes because he feels they just look heavy, and psychologically, lighter, bright colors have that sense of speed and quickness. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

No dude over 50 should wear lime green...but ok for a football team. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

13 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Yea I cant pull off a lime green t-shirt so its gonna be a no from me. Did everyone else start to get "get off my lawn"ish in their early 30s? Or is it just me?

12 hours ago, BulledOver said:

No I waited until mid 50-s now I dislike everyone equally 

When you reach your 60s you start to forget who or why you hate.  Not a bad thing actually.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

To me, highlighter green looks awesome as an accent, esp against dark green (I'm "meh" on the black)--so I'm for it, as long as they don't make it the prime color. I was a fan of the soflo stuff, loud as it got.

Look at it this way, if we win a lot, everyone will love it. If we lose, we'll throw it away at the end of the season.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

When you reach your 60s you start to forget who or why you hate.  Not a bad thing actually.

Yeah but in your 70's you mainly don't like the old guy in the mirror who somehow snuck into your house. I never have hated anyone even though some deserved it but..I have disliked people immensely at times ha! 

How did we get on this topic when talking about lime green? Guess it's age...? But that 30 yr old got this going we were baited....! 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Rocking the Lime Green. See it on the shirt? Gooooo Bulls!!!!

?format=1000w

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Yeah but in your 70's you mainly don't like the old guy in the mirror who somehow snuck into your house. I never have hated anyone even though some deserved it but..I have disliked people immensely at times ha! 

How did we get on this topic when talking about lime green? Guess it's age...? But that 30 yr old got this going we were baited....! 

Haha no bait, guess I just started strongly disliking things at a young age. Must be from living in Vegas, tends to make you jaded more quickly.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Looove the SoFlo stuff but I like it as a special alternate. I'm digging all of our new "traditional colors" uniforms this season too. Our uniforms have come a long way from our brown mustard helmets with the black face masks.