• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just have this feeling about this offense....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

I think it's silly to not name a starter before game week. I don't care that we're playing Elon and should win by 1 million points... it sucks for everyone to not have a set lineup during game week. 

Also, I'm waaaayyy too impatient to be kept on a line like this, can we just name a starter already! GIVE ME A DEPTH CHAAART!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Name him now and motivate those behind him to unseat him

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, MMW said:

I have really only seen Kean (and I am sorry but he reminds me of Bench) so how would you compare and contrast Brett with the other two?

He's on a completely different talent level than Kean.  That's why I think it's funny people are 'wondering' who the starter will be.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

14 minutes ago, Calibull said:

He's on a completely different talent level than Kean.  That's why I think it's funny people are 'wondering' who the starter will be.

I’ve always just seen Kean as the guy in the background of QF, as sad as that sounds. I like the kid but I still think Barnett and Oladokun are better QB’s

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

33 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’ve always just seen Kean as the guy in the background of QF, as sad as that sounds. I like the kid but I still think Barnett and Oladokun are better QB’s

I mean that seem accurate to me

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Calibull said:

None of us, other than you is seems, have seen any evidence of that.  Once we see that talent maybe we won't be wondering. But you talk like he's your cousin or something.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Well he's taller, so I guess that puts him on a different "level".

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

11 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

You have no clue what you are talking about, do you?

I can't say that I know who will win the job but to say this about Kean is asinine.

The kid was a 2 year starter at a top 10 program in the country. they were literally ranked in the top 10 while he was there. He won a state title with them. Threw for 2800 yards and 32 TDs as a junior. Ran for 11 more. True dual threat.

Not to take anything away from Oladokun but he only had a so-so high school career. 1390 yards passing and 15 TDs as a senior. His rushing stats were nothing to speak of either.

The only reason Brett Kean wasn't recruited more heavily was because of his height. Remind you of someone? Perhaps Matt Grothe?

and I bet the only reason they brought in BB is because they thought Kean might be suspended.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

22 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I can't say that I know who will win the job but to say this about Kean is asinine.

The kid was a 2 year starter at a top 10 program in the country. they were literally ranked in the top 10 while he was there. He won a state title with them. Threw for 2800 yards and 32 TDs as a junior. Ran for 11 more. True dual threat.

Not to take anything away from Oladokun but he only had a so-so high school career. 1390 yards passing and 15 TDs as a senior. His rushing stats were nothing to speak of either.

The only reason Brett Kean wasn't recruited more heavily was because of his height. Remind you of someone? Perhaps Matt Grothe?

and I bet the only reason they brought in BB is because they thought Kean might be suspended.

You're getting upset about his opinion?  He even stated it as such, "I’ve always just seen..." and, "I still think..."  Then you follow up with your opinions stated as fact, "The only reason Brett Kean..." and, " the only reason they brought in BB..."

You really should lighten up.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

37 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Really? All I commented on was things that I’ve seen. I’ve been to the spring games and tried to pay attention to as much as I could, I’ve watched old tapes, and from my opinion I like the other two better. Nothing of what I said is a set fact or is based on a fact. Last I checked this was a message board for things like that. So to answer your question, no, I may have no clue what I’m talking about, but I was simply discussing what I felt about the QB competition.