• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, crambone said:

Would’ve been nice to have a second ticket holder/lanyard to go with my 6 tickets. Obviously we have more than 1 person going to the games to hold tickets. 

That holder will hold all six of your tickets. You can be the bell cow of the herd. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Gotem

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

33 minutes ago, crambone said:

Got mine today.  Nice box but I wish they would’ve sent more than one lanyard/ticket holder. We have 6 sets of tickets but one holder, the same as someone with 2 sets.  

This... I have 5 tickets and 1 lanyard.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

Got mine and agree it's a nice presentation.  I thought we were getting plasitc season cards this year like BBall last year but I received my tickets and parking passes in the usual ticket booklet.  Did anybody get passes instead of tickets?  Now I'm wondering if I checked the wrong box or something when I renewed.

And the bright/lime/SoFlo green is starting to grow on me.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Anybody else get their UPS package stuffed into a 3" UPS box? The bobblehead box is 4" thick.

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

Same here.   Really disappointed in what came in the mail compared to seeing what was already posted.  I guess my 8 tickets with club access isn’t enough to get a nice box presentation. 

Same here. Was extremely excited to show off the nice presentation of the season ticket box with all of the swag, but completely disappointed with everything stuffed in a UPS bag that was stuffed in a UPS box. The bobblehead box was completely crushed - at least the bobblehead survived. Got the ticket holder, but no lanyard. Anyway, the most important items were accounted for - the season tickets and parking passes.

Wonder if the presentation box was only set to certain donor levels?

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235

My bobble head box was damaged as well. Am I reading right that some people didn't receive the Adidas box?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223

35 minutes ago, RG said:

Same here. Was extremely excited to show off the nice presentation of the season ticket box with all of the swag, but completely disappointed with everything stuffed in a UPS bag that was stuffed in a UPS box. The bobblehead box was completely crushed - at least the bobblehead survived. Got the ticket holder, but no lanyard. Anyway, the most important items were accounted for - the season tickets and parking passes.

Wonder if the presentation box was only set to certain donor levels?

I posted this question on Twitter.  From what I’ve gathered was everybody was sent the same thing.   But if ups damaged the box.  Ups repackaged it.  

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223

16 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

My bobble head box was damaged as well. Am I reading right that some people didn't receive the Adidas box?

Yes.  No fancy adidas box. But Both Usf football and Michael Kelly responded to my tweet apologizing and offering to send a new box. 

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714

22 minutes ago, Yogi said:

I posted this question on Twitter.  From what I’ve gathered was everybody was sent the same thing.   But if ups damaged the box.  Ups repackaged it.  

Typically if a carrier (UPS, USPS, etc.) damages a package, they put the damaged package in another box. They don't take the contents out and repackage them.