• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Spring Practice Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Calibull said:

I thnk Oladokun is going to win that job.  That kid's arm has some serious pop and he makes really good decisions... speed doesn't hurt either.  He just seems like he can take hold of the job and keep it.

And there has to be a reason for that. But I agree he has the fullest skill set of those we have, so my pennies are on him to win the start. Would be perfectly happy with Kean if he earns it though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

6 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Can't wait to watch the Gilbert haters eat crow over the next two years. 

They should have been eating crow after this year once they stopped whining about hb dives and actually took time to look at the offensive numbers put up ...

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

They should have been eating crow after this year once they stopped whining about hb dives and actually took time to look at the offensive numbers put up ...

Preach. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

I dunno, I didn't think they were that offensive...we did alright!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

15 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Can't wait to watch the Gilbert haters eat crow over the next two years. 

42 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I dunno, I didn't think they were that offensive...we did alright!

Although boring at times, the numbers are there to back it up. My MAJOR complaint is the three calls vs Houston at the end of the 4th qtr. Not necessarily the call, but snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the clock. But, was that Gilbert's call or QF? Oh well, come on 2018!

GO BULLS! 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

15 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Although boring at times, the numbers are there to back it up. My MAJOR complaint is the three calls vs Houston at the end of the 4th qtr. Not necessarily the call, but snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the clock. But, was that Gilbert's call or QF? Oh well, come on 2018!

GO BULLS! 

That was QF. Gilbert was the one who called for the defense giving up 4-24 and then the Wilcox fumble. Also, I heard Gilbert came up with the idea for Prohibition AND Teen Wolf Too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

GO BULLS! 

That last drive against Houston was also my biggest problem and is the impetus behind the hb dive urban myth. Q should have had a little more involvement on that drive ... just one run ... but without checking the tape, don't know if any of those other runs were Q's reads and it just wasn't there for him, or he misread.

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

That was QF. Gilbert was the one who called for the defense giving up 4-24 and then the Wilcox fumble. Also, I heard Gilbert came up with the idea for Prohibition AND Teen Wolf Too.

Idiot comment, but it is what it is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That last drive against Houston was also my biggest problem and is the impetus behind the hb dive urban myth. Q should have had a little more involvement on that drive ... just one run ... but without checking the tape, don't know if any of those other runs were Q's reads and it just wasn't there for him, or he misread.

I agree, but under no circumstance should the play start with that much time on the clock.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That last drive against Houston was also my biggest problem and is the impetus behind the hb dive urban myth. 

The HB Dive is not a myth, it is a fact. . . I read it on Wikipedia 

http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/121164-so-which-one-of-you-did-a-little-editing-in-wikipedia/