• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Worst Feeling 9 and 1 Ever?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

that does't make them any better. Just proves there's a lot of questions for both teams. You cant say we suck because we haven't played anyone and they are great when they also haven't played anyone. 

Of course he can, it's Bull94

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I'm confused .... I thought we were just held to 27 points by Gilbert?

Gilbert's offense was held to 27 points by the #127 defense. better? You do get confused a lot.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I think next season's team is going to surprise a lot of people.  I know what we lose, but I still think we'll be good, just different.

Yes next year is going to be totally different than what we have come to expect. It appears it will not be anywhere near GCO. Probably look like the old mid west teams - run up middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, punt. Don't think we are going to like it at all. Feel bad for our Florida style players on the team. Not going to guess at win- loss, but probably more loss than win.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

UCF WILL destroy us. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Of course he can, it's Bull94

where did I say anything about this game? he is claiming they haven't faced a defense this tough. I just said neither have we. and we haven't faced an offense as tough either.

2 minutes ago, OleBull said:

Yes next year is going to be totally different than what we have come to expect. It appears it will not be anywhere near GCO. Probably look like the old mid west teams - run up middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, punt. Don't think we are going to like it at all. Feel bad for our Florida style players on the team. Not going to guess at win- loss, but probably more loss than win.

I'll put you down as one I think will be surprised.  :D 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Gilbert's offense was held to 27 points by the #127 defense. better? You do get confused a lot.

Then I suggest that Gilbert stop calling for those plays that have the qb and receiver on the wrong page (of that imaginary playbook) and the ones that call for wr to allow the ball to drop harmlessly to the ground after hitting him in the hands .....

The smartest thing you've said today is that next Friday is a rivalry game and a tossup so we'll just end this convo on that agreement.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I LOL'd ...

I would much rather go 8-4 against the old BE with WVU, Pitt and Syracuse than go 9-1 against Tulsa, Tulane and SMU. I'm not a fan of the AAC, but it's what we have. Let's not kid ourselves here; 9-1 is nice but it's all relative. I think most of us strive for USF to be great, but your kidding yourself if 9-1 the AAC is as enjoyable as 8-4 in a real conference. 

3 minutes ago, michibull said:

I would much rather go 8-4 against the old BE with WVU, Pitt and Syracuse than go 9-1 against Tulsa, Tulane and SMU. I'm not a fan of the AAC, but it's what we have. Let's not kid ourselves here; 9-1 is nice but it's all relative. I think most of us strive for USF to be great, but your kidding yourself if 9-1 the AAC is as enjoyable as 8-4 in a real conference. 

Maybe for one season and then the discussions would be why can't we get over the hump.  Wanna know how I know this?  Because we were there and that's what happened.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I think it's a rivalry game and a toss up.

they have played a tougher schedule and have looked better and are at home. their SOS is #70 compared to ours at #112

It's defiantly  toss up. 

Bad is bad is bad. The talent gap between the 70th ranked schedule and 112th is a lot smaller than the gap between 70 and 30