• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is the wizard man?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I hope the wizard guy stays, ups his game with a green and gold wizarding costume, and passes the mantel off to someone else. when he feels that he is done being it.  You guys complain about lack of tradition.  This is how it starts, organically, not contrived. 

Exactly! Something quirky and unique to us develops and then continues on.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

Dude, you were at the game at didn't hit me up?  I met a few of the Auman blog buds there at the half.  Glad you had fun...and certainly happy your daughter had fun.  That's the buzz we want.

Sorry Jupe, completely forgot. My bad. I have not seen you on the board in a while so it slipped my mind. Hey, I tell you what, drinks are on me in Atlanta,  New Years Eve. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry Jupe, completely forgot. My bad. I have not seen you on the board in a while so it slipped my mind. Hey, I tell you what, drinks are on me in Atlanta,  New Years Eve. 

I went to China a few weeks ago...off the grid for 10 days (left the day after the Temple game, so I only missed ECU).  Now playing catch up at work, before heading to NOLA for the Tulane game on Wednesday.  GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, The_USF_Wizard said:

Hello all, I am the international man of mystery. 

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes it is me. I didn't post yet because I wanted to read all of the threads. Few questions to answer:

*No, I am not upset/mad people copy the move. Frankly, I find it funny and I think it's great. I just want fans to enjoy their time at the game. 

*I'm sorry to those who find it annoying, again, I want everyone to enjoy their time at games. We are undefeated and I just want to bring awareness to usf football and fill the seats! 

*I started this around this time last year. Flowers was called an offensive wizard. We were something on 4th down. Like 4th and 3 and I just randomly did this hand motion (totally not sober, obviously). They made the 1st down and I was caught on camera. It stuck and The rest is history.

*I do have a usf hat, and another one is being made with a matching cape. I won't post the 2nd hat or cape so I can unveil it at the home game. 

Again, I just want awareness and fun brought to usf games. It's a great time to be a bull. I want our stadium filled! Feel free to follow my page too! 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/USFWizard

Go Bulls! 

IMG_0562.jpg

Keep doing you man, I think it’s hilarious.  Pretty sure my wife and I met you last year in line to get in and gave you a beer, unless you already had copycats around lol

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, bowman1 said:

Are you referring to the shirtless Asian guy, who was grinding against the guy next to him like he was a stripper pole?

THAT was hilarious. Our whole group thought is was funny.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

I am totally ok with OUR WIZARD. It's all the non-wizard, wizard wanna-bees who I find annoying. For the record.

Go bulls

(stiil hate all the dabbing)

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Met The Wizard at the Charlie Strong Radio Show the other night.  Nice guy and a huge Bulls fan.  Therefore keep doing your thing Wiz!

Go Bulls!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Love it buddy

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Keep doing your thing Hymo, proud to know the guy who's starting USF's first organic football tradition 😎

• Haha 1