• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is the wizard man?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

7 minutes ago, ptimario said:

Agreed. I was in his same section (121) last season and was glad to leave. Now my new seats has some copycats a few rows in front on me that stand the whole game to try and get the attention of the camera man. Even my kids are annoyed with this wanna be wizard.

2 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Heaven forbid someone enjoy themselves at the game.

The creepy HOT announcer was probably enjoying himself, too ...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

26 minutes ago, ptimario said:

Agreed. I was in his same section (121) last season and was glad to leave. Now my new seats has some copycats a few rows in front on me that stand the whole game to try and get the attention of the camera man. Even my kids are annoyed with this wanna be wizard.

13 minutes ago, ptimario said:

Their number one priority is to get on the jumbotron, not enjoy the actual game on the field. And standing literally the whole game is a problem.

wow, I thought i was old...

YO4O9dZ.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

12 hours ago, MMW said:

We have some other weird **** in the stands.  There was some person with a mouse head last night that was starting to freak me out.

in our section, 111?  Yeah, I thought it was a Bearcat, till I looked closer...a rat.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I’ve always been puzzled by then “sit down” crowd. Remember when TSA tried to enforce that?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  1

Hello all, I am the international man of mystery. 

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes it is me. I didn't post yet because I wanted to read all of the threads. Few questions to answer:

*No, I am not upset/mad people copy the move. Frankly, I find it funny and I think it's great. I just want fans to enjoy their time at the game. 

*I'm sorry to those who find it annoying, again, I want everyone to enjoy their time at games. We are undefeated and I just want to bring awareness to usf football and fill the seats! 

*I started this around this time last year. Flowers was called an offensive wizard. We were something on 4th down. Like 4th and 3 and I just randomly did this hand motion (totally not sober, obviously). They made the 1st down and I was caught on camera. It stuck and The rest is history.

*I do have a usf hat, and another one is being made with a matching cape. I won't post the 2nd hat or cape so I can unveil it at the home game. 

Again, I just want awareness and fun brought to usf games. It's a great time to be a bull. I want our stadium filled! Feel free to follow my page too! 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/USFWizard

Go Bulls! 

IMG_0562.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

So we have had the grim reaper -Death Row- hovering over the visitor's basketball bench and now the wizard.  Love it!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Welcome Wizzie!

Do we owe our 11-game winning streak to you?

If so, keep it ROLLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thanks man, we both had a blast! 

Dude, you were at the game at didn't hit me up?  I met a few of the Auman blog buds there at the half.  Glad you had fun...and certainly happy your daughter had fun.  That's the buzz we want.

55 minutes ago, TheBullies said:

I’ve always been puzzled by then “sit down” crowd. Remember when TSA tried to enforce that?

I stand & yell during EVERY foe 3rd down, but except for last night, I'm usually in the minority. The folks behind me rarely stand up, so I step into the aisle to not block their view.  I've been to a LOT of games...we're the most docile I've ever seen, bar none (ok...UConn is softer, like they're at a picnic).

I do have ONE pet peeve...people who walk past (or stop in front) of me AS THEY ARE READY TO SNAP.  Be considerate & move between plays, if not between drives. And don't STOP and block our views.  

The odd thing of the wizard knock off is I saw a woman doing it, and it reminded me of the wizardry my old girlfriend used to use on me when she wanted to get her way (one hand tickling my Elmos, the other playing with my hair).  So, it felt a little awkward, frankly.

38 minutes ago, The_USF_Wizard said:

Hello all, I am the international man of mystery. 

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes it is me. I didn't post yet because I wanted to read all of the threads. Few questions to answer:

*No, I am not upset/mad people copy the move. Frankly, I find it funny and I think it's great. I just want fans to enjoy their time at the game. 

*I'm sorry to those who find it annoying, again, I want everyone to enjoy their time at games. We are undefeated and I just want to bring awareness to usf football and fill the seats! 

*I started this around this time last year. Flowers was called an offensive wizard. We were something on 4th down. Like 4th and 3 and I just randomly did this hand motion (totally not sober, obviously). They made the 1st down and I was caught on camera. It stuck and The rest is history.

*I do have a usf hat, and another one is being made with a matching cape. I won't post the 2nd hat or cape so I can unveil it at the home game. 

Again, I just want awareness and fun brought to usf games. It's a great time to be a bull. I want our stadium filled! Feel free to follow my page too! 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/USFWizard

Go Bulls! 

IMG_0562.jpg

Appreciate the passion...keep it up.  Energizing our crowd will only serve to energize the team.

• Upvote 1