• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,076
  • Days Won:  14

I thought I would start a completely different topic.  We're 4-0 so I am not going to complain.  The team is exciting to watch --mostly defense now but I love defense.

Did anyone happen to notice when Rocky completely blindsided and leveled Hootie during the Illinois game last Friday?  It was a slobber-knocker hit by Rocky, and we could see that hootie was slow to get up.  It looked like hootie was having trouble getting off the field.  Really moving slow.  Then last night, Rocky didn't even try to take hootie down (he usually does).  So I was wondering if he must have really hurt hootie last week and was asked to take it easy on him.  Just an observation.  After reading all the posts about the game, I didn't have any other thoughts to contribute.  Y'all covered every angle very well.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Feared the targeting call.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I thought I would start a completely different topic.  We're 4-0 so I am not going to complain.  The team is exciting to watch --mostly defense now but I love defense.

Did anyone happen to notice when Rocky completely blindsided and leveled Hootie during the Illinois game last Friday?  It was a slobber-knocker hit by Rocky, and we could see that hootie was slow to get up.  It looked like hootie was having trouble getting off the field.  Really moving slow.  Then last night, Rocky didn't even try to take hootie down (he usually does).  So I was wondering if he must have really hurt hootie last week and was asked to take it easy on him.  Just an observation.  After reading all the posts about the game, I didn't have any other thoughts to contribute.  Y'all covered every angle very well.

Maybe, but he seems to take Hootie out every week and he always seems pretty crumpled afterwards.  

I thought he left him alone because we were playing the Owls and he made a big show of kicking him off the field.

What I want to gripe about is all the "cams".  It seems kind of bush league and generally annoying that we have a cowboy hat cam, a muscle cam, a dance cam, an emojie cam and one other that I can't remember.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, MMW said:

What I want to gripe about is all the "cams".  It seems kind of bush league and generally annoying that we have a cowboy hat cam, a muscle cam, a dance cam, an emojie cam and one other that I can't remember.  

You can't knock those. They were what attracted people to Amalie last year to watch our bad hockey team ...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,076
  • Days Won:  14

15 minutes ago, MMW said:

Maybe, but he seems to take Hootie out every week and he always seems pretty crumpled afterwards.  

I thought he left him alone because we were playing the Owls and he made a big show of kicking him off the field.

I never even considered the "Owl" angle.   That makes sense.  Yeah the cams.  What's with the creepy wizard guy zoning you in with his hand and finger movements...he's got everybody doing it now.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You can't knock those. They were what attracted people to Amalie last year to watch our bad hockey team ...

I thought the same thing.  This is what was promised when Vinik's group took over running things. A new "game day experience". I, for one, haven't noticed any huge changes although I thought the virtual "rock, paper, scissors" was pretty cool.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

28 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

What's with the creepy wizard guy zoning you in with his hand and finger movements...he's got everybody doing it now.

That has gotten old in a hurry ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

What the hell are you people talking about? 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Get used to it cause it looks like that will replace the War Flamingo this year 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yes it got old quick....I have a feeling we will have a season of that.