• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance is an embarrassment

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, cougar king said:

1. We weren't ranked 

2. We played in 3 different stadiums that year while our new OCS was being built. (USF should look into that.)

3. That 22k on a Thursday Halloween night was an actual 22k unlike what we saw on tv last night.

4.I guarantee our game this upcoming Saturday is gonna have a good crowd that you'll be jealous of.

Really? You're going to come on here and talk **** about our excuses but then you give those lame excuses?

1. Might not have been ranked but you were 6-1 and had a legit shot of winning the conference. 

2. So what? Your fans couldn't figure out where the games were going to be played? 

3. This was actually 22k butts in the seats?!?

IMG_3917

IMG_3920

4. I'll never be jealous of Houston. I really don't even care enough to watch any of your games unless USF is playing. And I sure as hell would never go browse a UH message board. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This is all total bull ****. We have  thousands of alumni living in and near Tampa. Yet many will still cheer for Florida and Florida State and ignore their alma mater. I really don't get that. They choose to ignore the university that was instrumental in getting them a job and career. Some may have met their spouse at USF. Yet, they ignore the program and instead go to games at Florida and Florida State. That is ******* crazy! What the **** is wrong with these people? I grew up a huge Georgia Bulldog fan. My Uncle played for them, my father went there, my brother went there. But guess what. I don't give a ****. I am a USF Bull. Why chear and support something that has not given me anything? To those people I say UP YOURS! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

This is all total bull ****. We have  thousands of alumni living in and near Tampa. Yet many will still cheer for Florida and Florida State at ignore their alma mater. I really don't get that. They choose to ignore the university that was instrumental in getting them a job and career. Some may have met their spouse at USF. Yet, they ignore the program and instead go to games at Florida and Florida State. That is ******* crazy! What the **** is wrong with these people? I grew up a huge Georgia Bulldog fan. My Uncle played for them, my father went there, my brother went there. But guess what. I don't give a ****. I am a USF Bull. Why chear and support something that has not given me anything? In the end I just don't understand people and the way they think. 

This, IMO, is the biggest issue.  I grew up a UF fan, but as soon as USF got a football team, my allegiances shifted to the Bulls immediately.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

I did see that penn state does have openings in 2020 and 2021. Could be a way to improve the schedule

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

I did see that penn state does have openings in 2020 and 2021. Could be a way to improve the schedule

Could be, not likely

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

I hope that doesn't happen. USF should have nothing to do with that disgrace of a football program. 

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

This, IMO, is the biggest issue.  I grew up a UF fan, but as soon as USF got a football team, my allegiances shifted to the Bulls immediately.

Same situation for me. I am the only person in my family that has not gone to UF and my first outing as a child was a UF Volleyball game. I bled orange and blue and that all changed once l I was accepted to USF. Once I decided that USF was going to be my new home, I have not looked back once at what might have been. USF till I die!! 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

20 hours ago, jg233 said:

Anyone that expected a bigger crowd on a Thursday night against this Temple team is delusional...we have around 20k season ticket holders so that puts attendance at 15k - 25k for just about every game at this point.  Just accept it until we build an OCS.

Bingo!

Collin Sherwin Retweeted

Mark Harlan spoke with American rep last night. He wasn't happy about crowd. Questioned a Thursday game for "conference favorite". #USF

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Last Thursday home game was Rutgers 2012. Tulsa will probably be similar.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Bingo!

Collin Sherwin Retweeted

Mark Harlan spoke with American rep last night. He wasn't happy about crowd. Questioned a Thursday game for "conference favorite". #USF

If Harlan is going to be a jerk to some of our  donors, maybe he can direct that attitude towards a more useful reason.