• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Love in Virginia Beach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

we may not be many but we are everywhere!!!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

20 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

we may not be many but we are everywhere!!!

Just don't get us wet or feed us after midnight...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, charsibb said:

Just don't get us wet or feed us after midnight...

Wait a sec, is that a Gremlins reference?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

some guy cut me off on main road in beverly hills and i noticed a south florida bumper sticker on his car

i decided to let him live

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Wait a sec, is that a Gremlins reference?

Bingo, or should I say Gismo? :D

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 hours ago, smazza said:

some guy cut me off on main road in beverly hills and i noticed a south florida bumper sticker on his car

i decided to let him live

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

I've got an old story, but it is a good one. In 1998 during USF's Bye week, I went to Washington at Nebraska. My dad was from Nebraska and had been a lifelong fan, and I considered myself a fan until USF got football. I managed to get 3 tickets (which was a major accomplishment, this was 2 top 10 teams, ESPN Gameday was there). So I went with my dad and my uncle. We had a huge cooler of food and drinks, but couldn't tailgate where we parked (one of those lots where they block in and don't leave gaps). So we walked up near Memorial Stadium in Lincoln and found a picnic table pretty close to the stadium, there was another couple sitting there, but the table was huge, so we asked if we could use the other end. Turns out the guy at the table was a USF grad from the 70's, and had been working at UN ever since. 

I've also gotten Bulls love on the Champs-Élysées during my honeymoon. 

Side Note, if I ever see someone in UCF gear away from Florida and I'm not wearing USF gear (and they look approachable) ... I got up and say something like "UCF - yeah I remember how much I was rooting for you a few years back when you beat Auburn and WVU and got to be #2 in the country." The UCF fan then says something like, "That wasn't us, that was USF, they are a different school." To which I respond, "Then who the heck is UCF, I guess I never heard of you."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I've got an old story, but it is a good one. In 1998 during USF's Bye week, I went to Washington at Nebraska. My dad was from Nebraska and had been a lifelong fan, and I considered myself a fan until USF got football. I managed to get 3 tickets (which was a major accomplishment, this was 2 top 10 teams, ESPN Gameday was there). So I went with my dad and my uncle. We had a huge cooler of food and drinks, but couldn't tailgate where we parked (one of those lots where they block in and don't leave gaps). So we walked up near Memorial Stadium in Lincoln and found a picnic table pretty close to the stadium, there was another couple sitting there, but the table was huge, so we asked if we could use the other end. Turns out the guy at the table was a USF grad from the 70's, and had been working at UN ever since. 

I've also gotten Bulls love on the Champs-Élysées during my honeymoon. 

Side Note, if I ever see someone in UCF gear away from Florida and I'm not wearing USF gear (and they look approachable) ... I got up and say something like "UCF - yeah I remember how much I was rooting for you a few years back when you beat Auburn and WVU and got to be #2 in the country." The UCF fan then says something like, "That wasn't us, that was USF, they are a different school." To which I respond, "Then who the heck is UCF, I guess I never heard of you."

LOL at that last part 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

That's awesome.  I'm going to have to try it myself. 

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Chick Fil A fries were just voted as THE #1 fast food item in America.  Look it up.