• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Going for the last second touchdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

What the heck happened in this thread? Bull on Bull shots everywhere. I never suspected that this topic would manifest this way. We may have different opinions on the topics, but Coach said the team is playing whistle to whistle. End of story. Get over this nonsense. Bulls unite! Not divide and lob tirades at each other.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

25 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Mainly I meant to make the point that if you don't extend "sportsmanlike" courtesies to others, you should not expect them in return. I don't necessarily have a problem with it - but when someone goes headhunting or takes a shot with the intent to put one of our guys out of the game, and is only penalized 15 yards, we don't have room to complain. (i.e. I'm not saying we are doomed by fate to a massive injury just because we threw it at the end.) If I had been on the other end of it, I would have made someone hurt for it.

FSU, up 3 scores, kept starters in until the very end and never took a knee. They were still trying to score. Was that sportsmanlike? The only difference is that we threw the ball the last 2 plays. While stupid, I don't see it any different than Jimbo NOT taking a knee when he could have ....

For the record, trying to compare headhunting and trying to put one of our guys out to what we did to what we did is ridiculous, IMO ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, KB said:

Did CWT cry about FSU keeping starters in when up by 20? 

This comment right here should be the one to close out this unecessary discusion. When i went to UF in 95', we were known for running up the score and proud of it.  If you dont want somebody to run up the score stop them.  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

52 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

I don't mind throwing at the end of the game, but everyone who supports that should remember that karma's a *****. If I were on ECU and saw that, I would have taken a run at the QB, and anyone else, and made **** sure that you wouldn't have the opportunity to run it up any more.

Why not just play defense and stop it from happening? The game is 60 minutes. Don't want us to score more points? Stop it. Can't stop it? Then they deserve to lose by 7 more points.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  222
  • Days Won:  1

Score as many points as possible, we would've killed to be able to score like this a couple years ago

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

36 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

Bulls unite! Not divide and lob tirades at each other.

This.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

35 minutes ago, Gobulls90 said:

Score as many points as possible, we would've killed to be able to score like this a couple years ago

We should go back to "stopping" our scoring at 17. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Solution:

Had to use a Ducks picture to do it.

Instead of putting up a sign like this to call the plays:

sign1.jpg

Throw in one like this:

sign2.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I went back and watched the video of ECU.  I am sorry but the end of the game just makes me laugh (in a good way).  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I went back and watched the video of ECU.  I am sorry but the end of the game just makes me laugh (in a good way).  

I also went back and watched. I can't get over how much the ecu coached pissed and moaned to the refs the entire game. It was comical during the interception in the 4th as he was running up and down simulating a thrown flag. What a jerk. I think CWT saw that and said "oh no you  didn't" and gave him the  motivation to launch bombs at the end of the game. 

• Upvote 1