• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Going for the last second touchdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

18 hours ago, USF_Grouper said:

What do fans have to do with anything? All fan bases wine and talk trash - look at our own message board here. 

LOL

With your thread about a lack of competitive defense (before our D pitched a bagel in the second half of the Cincy game) and your comments all over the beginning and middle of this thread, you are certainly one of the leaders of the whiny fan department.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I just thought it was keeping the course. Much like FSU continuing to try to score, I think our guys continuing to learn and move the ball is only good--even to the last second.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

31 minutes ago, SANJAY said:

thats-gon-make.jpg

That has to be Grandma Bowden ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Normally I would stand for the classy move, but I agree with the sentiments that teams ran up the score on us for several years, and I like our choice to step on the gas against ECU, for many of the reasons already mentioned and which do not need repeating. In addition, it would be nice to have a "rivalry" develop with a team not named UCF.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

FWIW, we continued to try and score against Cincy as well. I guess that was with Kean in the game, but, if you recall, QF threw a deep ball on that last series, we were still going full speed trying to get in one more time. This wasn't the first time it happened.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

it would be nice to have a "rivalry" develop with a team not named UCF.

Agreed, but I wouldn't mind us shooting a little higher than ECU ... maybe Houston, at some point.  

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

FWIW, we continued to try and score against Cincy as well. I guess that was with Kean in the game, but, if you recall, QF threw a deep ball on that last series, we were still going full speed trying to get in one more time. This wasn't the first time it happened.

99% sure we did The same against NIU and Towson. The reason no one was ******** then was Keen was in the game; hell DJ caught Keens first TD pass just to prove he was still in there. Only on TBP is this an issue worth 17 pages.

Edited by 206BULL
Autocorrect
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

16 hours ago, charsibb said:

I can show you a whole season. Great example - a little long, but well worth the watch

You know what Refugio did that season... they won the state championship. And they needed every ounce of energy to pull that championship out as they barely squeaked out a W. They've continued to dominate every year since (with more gentler scores against their conference opponents) - however they have not repeated as state champions. I bet that year winning a state championship in Texas makes up for all those liberal pansies asking them to take a knee half way through a football game. The coach is a winner... but America hates winners today. Instead of appreciating the effort it takes to achieve greatness, Americans find a reason to pounce on those who exceed expectations through hard work. I just don't get it. Keep scoring Willie... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Did CWT cry about FSU keeping starters in when up by 20? 

• Upvote 1