• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Going for the last second touchdown

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,646
  • Days Won:  424

11 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The only karma that exists is the excellent John Lennon song Instant Karma. Also Culture Club's Karma Chameleon.

Examples of bad people doing bad things and getting success without repercussion are legion.

Perfect example is a particular football program that kills a player but then goes on to have the kind of success that particular program did. That kind of karma should have been good for a decade of misery and severely puts a crimp in my belief in the big K.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

20 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The only karma that exists is the excellent John Lennon song Instant Karma. Also Culture Club's Karma Chameleon.

Examples of bad people doing bad things and getting success without repercussion are legion.

I could not agree more.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, RedBull13 said:

Maybe after all of this, Willie was just showing his patriotism. "Their band didn't kneel for the national anthem, so we didn't kneel for their football team"

:stirpot:

This!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Perfect example is a particular football program that kills a player but then goes on to have the kind of success that particular program did. That kind of karma should have been good for a decade of misery and severely puts a crimp in my belief in the big K.

Sundown will begin Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. I'm sure CWT will atone for this egregious sin and we will not need to speak of it again.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Indian Burial Grounds though. Is that karma?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

I have never seen a team do what Taggart did by throwing the ball with 1 second on the clock up by 16. The FSU game is in no way comparable. The did run it down our thoat the final drive, but they never threw the ball and the drive began with half a quarter to play. In addition Taggart called 3 timeouts in the last couple of minutes to prolong a game where there was no way to win. Even then there was no last second heave for the end zone to try and get a cheap score as was the case against ECU.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

6 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

I have never seen a team do what Taggart did by throwing the ball with 1 second on the clock up by 16. The FSU game is in no way comparable. The did run it down our thoat the final drive, but they never threw the ball and the drive began with half a quarter to play. In addition Taggart called 3 timeouts in the last couple of minutes to prolong a game where there was no way to win. Even then there was no last second heave for the end zone to try and get a cheap score as was the case against ECU.

USF needs to stand out

29 minutes ago, SANJAY said:

Indian Burial Grounds though. Is that karma?

No, it's the Native American version of voodoo. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I can't believe that this discussion is continuing. I'm pretty certain we play a meaningful game in 3 days, so why don't we discuss how our d-line will hold up against the UCONN run attack and how we will adapt our offense to deal with UCONN's tough front 7? 

8 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I can't believe that this discussion is continuing. I'm pretty certain we play a meaningful game in 3 days, so why don't we discuss how our d-line will hold up against the UCONN run attack and how we will adapt our offense to deal with UCONN's tough front 7? 

Wrong thread. 

• Upvote 1