• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positives from Cinci game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Capital H said:

Sands had 3 carries for like 12 yards in garbage time and we are giving him stud status?

Here are my positives:

I am positive we need to work on end of game management, we probably are not going to be up 25 in the 4th every game and this offense needs to learn how to salt away a game.

I am positive the defense needs to learn the game is 60 minutes, not 30. The 1st vs 2nd half stats are crazy.

I am positive Kean has a cannon, but he needs to look at the 2nd receiver occasionally. But seriously, it looks like Flowers is throwing a wiffle ball and Kean a baseball.

You can't even throw the team a bone can you? 

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You can't even throw the team a bone can you? 

Sorry sir, No soup for you!

Salting away a game when we literally were just trying home run plays at that point. Then put the backs up in and from what I saw, I would say driving the ball for four minutes would be salting away the game. But hey that's just me :) 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Salting away a game when we literally were just trying home run plays at that point. Then put the backs up in and from what I saw, I would say driving the ball for four minutes would be salting away the game. But hey that's just me :) 

I never worry about the birth, I just want the baby. We won by 25 in a place we never win at. I am all good. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Capital H said:

Sands had 3 carries for like 12 yards in garbage time and we are giving him stud status?

Here are my positives:

I am positive we need to work on end of game management, we probably are not going to be up 25 in the 4th every game and this offense needs to learn how to salt away a game.

I am positive the defense needs to learn the game is 60 minutes, not 30. The 1st vs 2nd half stats are crazy.

I am positive Kean has a cannon, but he needs to look at the 2nd receiver occasionally. But seriously, it looks like Flowers is throwing a wiffle ball and Kean a baseball.

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:
6 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I never worry about the birth, I just want the baby. We won by 25 in a place we never win at. I am all good. 

I was joking!!!

I 100% agree with you.

I would've been happy to win by one, though I would've been disappointed but I would've taken it. Winning by 25 is about what I expected and it's good to see they guys get the job done. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

That's because we were not salting the game away.   CWT thought it would be more valuable to get the second team done reps.

I know you realize you don't salt a game away when you are up by that much that late in the game.  You do that when you are up by 10 and want to run out the clock. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We didn't play our A game and still won on road by 25.

I'm not sure what you think our A game is then? QF had one of his best games, so did mack. We didn't really have many drops... that was definitely our A game in my book. 

Edited by NavyUSFGuy

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

I'm not sure what you think our A game is then? QF had one of his best games, so did mack. We didn't really have many drops... that was definitely our A game in my book. 

I think he was referring to the defense in the first half. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

50 minutes ago, MMW said:

I think he was referring to the defense in the first half. 

That was like an F game.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Talking more about the defense in first half.  Flowers was a tad off on the deep pass otherwise offense was great.

Edited by Bulls On Parade