• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT mentioned for LSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Just my opinion, but if he was offered almost any P5 job, he would take it. If you listen to him, he's always talking about the "big time." Yes, he would like to have that here, I just think that he would not turn down almost any opportunity to coach an SEC or ACC school. It's not like he's afraid of the challenge, but I don't think he would let the possibility pass him by.

Impossible to tell, Kentucky might be a job that interviews him and wants to pony up some money. You never know though. One thing Herman saw was that he could sweeten his deal with a better program knowing the team he had coming back this year if he stayed. CWT might do the same, especially if Mack comes back. Again, impossible to tell. I'll never pretend to know what a coach is thinking. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

12 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Impossible to tell, Kentucky might be a job that interviews him and wants to pony up some money. You never know though. One thing Herman saw was that he could sweeten his deal with a better program knowing the team he had coming back this year if he stayed. CWT might do the same, especially if Mack comes back. Again, impossible to tell. I'll never pretend to know what a coach is thinking. 

This is not a knock on CWT at all, he would be foolish not to.  Mario Cristobal when FIU had a great run is a good example of why you do not stay based on next years expectations.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  180
  • Days Won:  0

heard on a regional radio  interview from a local LSU reporter that LSU would be interested in Jimbo Fisher.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

LSU is trying to poach Fisher

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610

On 9/27/2016 at 11:00 AM, BurghBulltoo said:

heard on a regional radio  interview from a local LSU reporter that LSU would be interested in Jimbo Fisher.

Yeah they are going to try and pry Fisher away, but to do that they probably have to make him the highest paid coach in major CFB. If not I'm sure Herman will get a call; his inroads in Texas would be huge for LSU. 

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

Will Plies still hang around and not hold tailgates if CWT splits?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Jimbo Fisher would be a FOOL to take the LSU job.  I repeat, a FOOL.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I find it interesting that CWT hasn't tweeted anything since the 23rd. He's usually pretty active on twitter.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,577
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

I find it interesting that CWT hasn't tweeted anything since the 23rd. He's usually pretty active on twitter.

Maybe he's wising up .....