• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why you need to start coming to the Willie Taggart Radio Show on Mondays

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,722
  • Days Won:  109

8 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

There are 5 power conferences in today's landscape. 4 of the 5 would be in play. Power conferences come and go. the South West Conference and the Big East were once considered "Power" Conferences. Who is to say a new Power conference doesn't emerge. Who is to say current leagues don't expand or find a way to shuffle their membership. Tell me why we are behind Wake Forest and Iowa State. SMU and Tulane were once in power conferences. Things change. 

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Of course we may be all dead by then. 

We are going to have to hang on until then.  A lot of things are going to have to fall into place for the future to be bright IMO (going back to the original post I responded to).  All the changes to the Bulls Club personnel worry me; just had a bad year in fund raising worries me.  That leads to concerns of keeping coaches that are successful.

One phone call inviting us to a P5 and 10 - 15 million TV dollars will magically appear in the budget for the following season. That would help.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'd love to improve our fan base.  We need more donors, season ticket holders, and people showing up to games.  Everything else will fall in line after that.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I'd love to improve our fan base.  We need more donors, season ticket holders, and people showing up to games.  Everything else will fall in line after that.

I have seen a lot more kids and families at the games the past two years which is great.  Getting kids to love the team and University is a huge step in creating legacies bad future donors. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Kind reminder. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I'm bumping this up one more time today. I'll be there, bringing my wife and parents. I hope to see many from the board and meet more of you tonight!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Looks like a pretty good crowd

CswVfh8WYAAtXJm.jpg

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:00 PM, Ionbull said:

I have seen a lot more kids and families at the games the past two years which is great.  Getting kids to love the team and University is a huge step in creating legacies bad future donors. 

I've noticed this also.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Amazing what winning will do...

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

I was there with my 2 kids - there were probably around 100 people including the students in the back tables.  Pretty lively crowd.

I heard that JK had requested the point of sale receipts in-order to verify the actual number - Fennaly is planning a story on how we miss-out on the BIG XII due to our lack of support for Monday Night Radio Shows:GoBulls:

lol