• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why you need to start coming to the Willie Taggart Radio Show on Mondays

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I went to a show last year at Wiregrass and loved it. I'm only in Tampa on the weekends so I have to come from Ocala, but it's well worth it. 

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

i used to go every week back in the first 10 -15 years of the program. I got away from going, but I am really getting fired up to go on Monday. Thanks for the endorsement of the experience, OcalaBull2. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I actually was doing an evening run yesterday and I ran by Beefs when I realized the show was about to start; it looked a lot more empty than I originally thought. If I wasn't drenched in sweat I would've went in. I think I'll stop by this Monday. I literally work in the building next door and maybe I'll just hang around! What's it like?

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, Ionbull said:

I actually was doing an evening run yesterday and I ran by Beefs when I realized the show was about to start; it looked a lot more empty than I originally thought. If I wasn't drenched in sweat I would've went in. I think I'll stop by this Monday. I literally work in the building next door and maybe I'll just hang around! What's it like?

I haven't been to the show in a few years. So, I'll defer that part of the question. I work in the Marshall Center, so this is a home game for me. (I don't know if we know each other, because I only know who a few of the handles on this board are)

If you come, be sure to say hello. I'm a big guy, I'll be there with my wife and maybe more. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

I haven't been to the show in a few years. So, I'll defer that part of the question. I work in the Marshall Center, so this is a home game for me. (I don't know if we know each other, because I only know who a few of the handles on this board are)

If you come, be sure to say hello. I'm a big guy, I'll be there with my wife and maybe more. 

We might, your name sounds very familiar. I work in the College of the Arts, in Theatre I. 

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I work by USF but have had other commitments the past 2 weeks.

I'll make sure to clear out Mondays for the rest of the season! :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

We might, your name sounds very familiar. I work in the College of the Arts, in Theatre I. 

I worked for CoTA for about 3 years... left 5 years ago to work at the Medical side of USF for another 2 years.

Great memories of the college!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Great post Mike. I've been to a few shows and always thought it was amazing to have such access to a head coach.  Also disappointed there were usually maybe 10-20 people actually listening to coach.  Hopefully it will be different this year and moving forward.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Great post, Mike!! I been to many of the USF shows. Have not been going lately because of work. Once I retire, I will be at all the USF shows. I remember going to all the Leavitt shows during 2007. That was the year that the bandwagon got crazy. The show was held at Splitsville in Channelside which was right near my work. It started off with a few people at the beginning of the season but then grew when USF made #2 ranking. I'm hoping we see something silmilar to that year this season.