• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart in film room for national championship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I said this in a thread last week... You can't even hint at a criticism of CWT now. 8-5 and he's bulletproof. Just leaf through a few threads:

"CWT is selling his house." +5

"I'm a little disappointed in where we are with recruiting. CWT killed it the past few years and I expected he'd be doing even better after a winning season and bowl game." -3

lol, it's probably the same 3-4 posters that down vote everything that's even slightly critical towards coach.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I'm also really proud of the way we were represented. Our coach out of all the others was chosen and looked cool while he was analyzing. Good look for the university. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

21 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

I'm also really proud of the way we were represented. Our coach out of all the others was chosen and looked cool while he was analyzing. Good look for the university. 

Totally agree.  Great having our brand associated with the big guys.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

6 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Bingo.  There is nothing wrong with being an introvert. 

I'm quite certain I never said or even implied otherwise ... 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The thing is, everyone else in that room is older and has been around football longer than Willie Taggart.  Guy was smart enough to be involved, listen and contribute some insight from time to time.  More importantly, he listened ... Listening is one of the best attributes of leaders, especially when you are around elders.  

I thought CWT did as good a job as he could have.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

The thing is, everyone else in that room is older and has been around football longer than Willie Taggart.  Guy was smart enough to be involved, listen and contribute some insight from time to time.  More importantly, he listened ... Listening is one of the best attributes of leaders, especially when you are around elders.  

I thought CWT did as good a job as he could have.  

I want a job as a TV listener. It sounds amazing.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

Great seeing Taggart represent USF on national television

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

I said this in a thread last week... You can't even hint at a criticism of CWT now. 8-5 and he's bulletproof. Just leaf through a few threads:

"I'm a little disappointed in where we are with recruiting. CWT killed it the past few years and I expected he'd be doing even better after a winning season and bowl game." -3

I am not directed this at you but perhaps it is payback for all the bashing that went on in the previous years.  

All the uninformed haters would say "Taggart is the worst coach on the planet" after going 2-10.  So not only do we as fans have to endure the losses but we had to read constant negativity about the coach.  

After a little positive offense "someone else is calling the plays".

If you were one one those haters, you were flat out wrong.

(Again, not referring to you because I don't know where you stand on things frankly.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

And you got neg'd again by some hater :angrymob: :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

I believe people can tell the difference between true criticism and people stirring the pot. It's the same people all the time who never say anything nice about the program. The people who find the clouds on a sunny day. People get tired of hating just to hate. I've never down voted someone for an educated difference of opinion but someone who seems to troll... That's a whole different story.