• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official TBP In Game Discussion Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

We caught Wku at their prime that's a solid offense would like to see them play a top Big 12 they could hang I bet.

We are a team on the rise and that makes me happy.

Can't wait till spring game

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, HR Bull said:

Fire Taggart! He threw the game!!!

:angrymob:

its coming......... Now

CWT is coaching for his job next season 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, mjadams said:

Absolute morons....I never said we lost because of QF. Actually our defense was horrible along with our qb play. It was a team lose for sure. Every aspect of the game was horribly executed. I won't call you names because quiet frankly that's not my style. 

I'll just say I hope there'sa legit qb competition next year and I hope the best man gets to play.

Go Bulls.

I mean looking at his  stats in comparison to other "great" usf quarterbacks it doesn't seem like his play was horrible. Were there some bad passes sure. Did he single handedly keep  us in the game, you better believe it. This loss is on defense, they didn't play like themselves. You aren't going to win many games when the opponent scores 45 points. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Let's be real, defense and special teams let us down. 

The offense dropped 35 points on them. Can't ask for to much more from that group.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

I was at the game yesterday. Couple of thoughts...

First TD for WKU wasn't a TD. It should've been ruled a turnover since he fumbled the ball before he crossed the end zone, and the ball went through the EZ out of bounds. 1st and 10 at the USF 20, Bulls ball.

Last TD for WKU, the runner was out of bounds before his jump. He jumped from over a foot out of bounds. That was a terrible 'no call', and frankly they reviewed both of them and came back with the wrong result each time.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6gav49kewegembo/AAAMgdH--fKqJVeuDDvm4avya

(Let me know if this isn't accessible)

Oh...and

The lack of an OCS reared its ugly head again...(huh? what? It's a bowl game 300 miles from campus?!?)

Let me explain:

Had we had an OCS, kids would have gotten used to the 'feel' of college football on Saturdays, and frankly, would've made the few hour trek down to Miami to watch a bowl game during the holiday break with their parent(s) or extended family members. As it was however, while USF had more fans in attendance than WKU, it wasn't by a large enough amount. There's just no excuse at all as to how a freakin IN STATE baseball park wouldn't be filled for a USF bowl game. 

Oh, and yes, we know we're in Miami, Mr. PA announcer. Stop selling us Miami. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, keithroby said:

The lack of an OCS reared its ugly head again...(huh? what? It's a bowl game 300 miles from campus?!?)

Let me explain:

Had we had an OCS, kids would have gotten used to the 'feel' of college football on Saturdays, and frankly, would've made the few hour trek down to Miami to watch a bowl game during the holiday break with their parent(s) or extended family members. As it was however, while USF had more fans in attendance than WKU, it wasn't by a large enough amount. There's just no excuse at all as to how a freakin IN STATE baseball park wouldn't be filled for a USF bowl game. 

Objection your honor. Speculation.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Uh...USF had a huge fan turnout. From my view we had about 2/3 of the stadium filled in green. 

Supposedly most tickets ever sold by USF for a bowl game. Have to be happy about that.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, emrober5 said:

Uh...USF had a huge fan turnout. From my view we had about 2/3 of the stadium filled in green. 

Supposedly most tickets ever sold by USF for a bowl game. Have to be happy about that.

2/3 of the tickets sold? Sure. The stadium was at least 1/2 empty though. 

19 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Sustained, but the lack of an OCS, to me played a large role in the lack of green in those seats. Comparing this game's attendance to previous bowl appearances where we didn't have an OCS either doesn't absolve the situation.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

On 12/22/2015 at 8:55 AM, keithroby said:

Let me explain:

21 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Sustained. It's still entirely speculative if an OCS, on its' own, would boost home game attendance .... Next witness.