• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MIAMI BEACH BOWL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Only way to park there is in the garage, no outdoor parking. I am sure the Alumni will have a tent etc, that might be your best bet.

meh, I guess it doesn't matter I'm Uber-ing from the hotel anyway.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

I'm sure that was sarcasm, but I asked him anyway. He said that USF is very interested in the MOSI site and that interest has nothing to do with football. He said sure if we get the land, thats where it would go, but the site has a lot more jewels on it than just land for a OCS. As far as MOSI goes it boils down to them going full bankrupt and being forced to take the bailout deal that was proposed a while back that would ultimately move them downtown into the new Channelside complex that Vinik is lobbying for.

I hope he is talking about the Renaissance Festival.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Regardless of whining and complaining, it's so great to still be talking football after the season ended.  The last 5 years we were just trashing the BBall team at this point. Go Bulls!

very true

and the kids deserve the reward

the extra practice helps

it is all good

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Have a great time Jupe wish I was going as it would be great to have a beer with you under better circumstances than the Navy game. I did buy two tickets to donate to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami. Although I can't make the bowl game I am already planning to go to Cuse, Temple, and one home game next year. Hopefully I can catch up with you at one of these. 

Sounds good.  Might hit Cuse, as JetBlue flies there from West Palm, and we may not play them again anytime soon.  Wife wants next year's trip to be Memphis, but she wants to go to Philly, too, so who knows.

Hope you see a lot of green in the stands for the bowl game.  Might be the worst time/day for all bowls, and the venue isn't ideal (though MUCH better than The Trop).

We will be there as well as our sons and their friends.  I have a job and WILL take the day off!

I cant believe what I am reading here.  We finally get a bowl and------

Wah, Wah Wah, its on a Monday afternoon, don't like the city, don't like the opponent, CRAPPY SEATS.

Support your team!!!  who gives a rats ars who the opponent is?  we are finally winning and in a bowl

Goooo Bulls

Agreed.  If someone would have told us, at 1-3, that we could lock in the season at 8-4 ,and this bowl OR roll the dice for a better or worse outcome, 95% of us would have likely selected THIS option.  I'm in.  Don't love the time, but love my Bulls...we all in. #BullsUnite.

Only way to park there is in the garage, no outdoor parking. I am sure the Alumni will have a tent etc, that might be your best bet.

It's at the same spot as the Orange Bowl.  If you don't garage park, I think the only other options are people's yards or business's lots.  Not ideal, but not out of the question.  It's snug.  Wonder if the $60 tickets come with a parking pass.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I'm sure that was sarcasm, but I asked him anyway. He said that USF is very interested in the MOSI site and that interest has nothing to do with football. He said sure if we get the land, thats where it would go, but the site has a lot more jewels on it than just land for a OCS. As far as MOSI goes it boils down to them going full bankrupt and being forced to take the bailout deal that was proposed a while back that would ultimately move them downtown into the new Channelside complex that Vinik is lobbying for.

if we acquire that lot would we repurpose the space for incubator/classroom space? Move a couple of programs across the street and develop that maple and holly spot? :stirpot:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,627
  • Days Won:  424

Partial sarcasm but it never hurts to have at least two sources to unsubstantiated rumors .....

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

The time should just be changed to 7pm. That would with help with attendance and ratings. Don't see the big deal. It's not like the Marlins are playing 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

The time should just be changed to 7pm. That would with help with attendance and ratings. Don't see the big deal. It's not like the Marlins are playing 

Monday night football is on ESPN.  Would have to reshuffle us to 2, the U, ENews or CBS.