• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Am I the Only One Nervous About Today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

First of all when we were headed to 1-3 I said I saw 7-8 wins and I get on paper this is such an easy win. All this talk of blowouts and 70-0 scores though has me nervous? That's just us and not the players right? 2 years ago everyone called a UCF blowout and they barely beat us. Nobody wants to go 0-12 (see SMU last year). I just think it will be close and I hope the Bulls just continue with the same game plan they have had the last many weeks. No need to worry right? Please talk me off the ledge so I can enjoy my turkey!! Eating at 12 so I have plenty of time to get to the game. Go Bulls!!

As a Bulls fan, it's natural to worry.  But I'm confident Taggart has the team dialed in & ready, and the players know UCF will be playing for all the marbles...AND, the team (especially the seniors) surely remember very well the crappy feeling of losing 16-0 at home, and are likely looking forward to curb stomping these Knights, whether they were 11-0 or 0-11.

I don't see a let down, especially with a chance to win the division...and it starts with a win at UCF.  UCF will pull out all stops & likely play over their heads, but I have a feeling if we get up by 3 TDs, they will fold & call it a year.  We need to just attack on D and cover Smith, their best WR (he's big, so our shorter DBs will need to hit him HARD and often, and get some over the top safety help).

Relax, enjoy your turkey & guests...then enjoy the game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

We need to jump up on them fast.  Once we are up by 10 or more they will roll over.  If we keep them in the game, anything can happen.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Earlier this week I declared that "UCF will destroy us!" Therefore I have already set my expectations very low and cannot be worried 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I'm a little nervous because I picked Flowers, Mack and Price on my Fanduel team and left Adams off since his price skyrocketed. 

Those guys made me $$$ last week. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm only nervous because it's Bulls football, but I think CWT and staff will have the team ready today.  Looking forward to the game and hopefully a bunch of points by USF.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We need a big 1st play.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863

Y'all forget we almost beat them on their field in 2013, when we were hot garbage and they had Bortles under center.

We don't turn the ball over that often, but if the Bulls come out today and don't take the Knights seriously, if we make mistakes and let them stick around, it can spell trouble. They better get out there and punch them in the mouth from the opening kick off. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

It's like some hours after a big meal...

You know it's coming. You just don't know how big! And nothing is going to stop it.

The Gnats are getting a beat down in their own home!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

Blood in the water...Bull shark scoring frenzy will be the result :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280

I'm not worried about anything

70+ points, it's going to be Kentucky Wesleyan all over again

Go time!!!