• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rushed the Field

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

In this world of sensitivity, you can't make jokes. With our boys wearing tight pants and carrying man purse. I need to be more sensitive. I hope someone in here can take a joke. Losing has done a job on some of the Bulls nation. 

Oh yeah, I was there. So I know it was way more than 28 students. 

I didn't understand your post either. Nor did I find the humor in it. You were at the game and saw how well the students showed up, so why make that post? Plus, I was proud how loud the students were throughout the game and how loud they were in singing God Bless America.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

One disadvantage of not having an on campus stadium is that the landlords pay security to keep people from rushing the field

That said, I'm glad the students rushed the feild. First time this fanbase has had a reason to be excited in 5 years. Good for the fans to come out and for the students to show how excited they are and support the team. 

I may be confused but the Sun Dome has security to keep people off the court and doesn't USF own the Sun Dome?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

This is classic, mall cop style.

that's pretty **** hilarious

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

This is classic, mall cop style.

haha that's hillarious!!! 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Needed victory.  

No reason to arrest that 12 year old though. Just taking part in the field rushing that was going on. 

As usual,  TSA is a disappointment 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Needed victory.  

No reason to arrest that 12 year old though. Just taking part in the field rushing that was going on. 

As usual,  TSA is a disappointment 

didn't you see the video above? Probably the only person they could catch... Poor kid

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I had a 3-year-old and a 10-month-old with me so I clearly wasn't going anywhere, nor would I have even if I didn't have my kids with me (I've rushed a couple times before). But I can see why the students would after this game. This was this generation of students' '05 Louisville, minus the police brutality. This was years of frustration finally taken out on a team worth a crap (sorry SMU, you don't count).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

I had a 3-year-old and a 10-month-old with me so I clearly wasn't going anywhere, nor would I have even if I didn't have my kids with me (I've rushed a couple times before). But I can see why the students would after this game. This was this generation of students' '05 Louisville, minus the police brutality. This was years of frustration finally taken out on a team worth a crap (sorry SMU, you don't count).

Yeah this is a lot more than just "we won a game" mentality. I got a guest ticket for the student section this week because this was a big game, and you better believe I was on the field. I started in 2012 and graduated this spring so I was never a student for a winning season. Isn't that sad? We turned a corner and the fans and students knew it. The vibe over there was great, talking, cheering, high fiving random fans all around. I've never been a part of that.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

My heart was on that field with those students. As a longtime season ticket holder (2001) we stayed in the stands watching the after game festivities. I had tears in my eyes.  I don't care what year it is, it never gets old seeing that kind of unity!!!!  I would have been on that field if I had been physically able.  Hopefully sooner rather than later we will have that OCS do we don't need to worry about rushing the field.