• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Congrats to the team. We historically have problems on the road against UCONN so I am impressed right now. :P

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Agree. I thought Taggart was going to crawl into a hole after Quinton threw that interception. He came back with the halfback pass on the next possession for a TD. He's a different coach/play caller right now and it's awesome to see.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The growing up of USF football. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yep, in your face Kevin Carter (took a dig at CWT at halftime). I think he's had trouble trusting the team to understand the plays and just go with it. Glad he's loosening up with these guys.

While I love the second half adjustments, he didn't say anything ANYONE who's watched us play the past few years hasn't said or thought.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I thought he called a great game again this week. You can see them trying everything in the playbook to try to get things moving, including a successful trick play for the second week in a row. UConn just had no answer for the 3 back set, and loved and last TD pass to Adams out of that set. Nice to see the growth of not only QF, but maybe Taggart as well. This is a young talented bunch with growing confidence. Should be a fun rest of the season. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

USF has gained 1,001 yards on offense in the last two games.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Biggest difference that I see is that more players are executing. Better blocking. Giving Flowers more time. These players may save CWT's job if they two more wins 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Yep, in your face Kevin Carter (took a dig at CWT at halftime). I think he's had trouble trusting the team to understand the plays and just go with it. Glad he's loosening up with these guys.

I think this is the key. His players are young. It takes time for them to be trusted. I think when Flowers and CWT were watching film and flowers told him to let him loose that was the turning point. I think he now trusts them and even if they make mistakes he will continue to trust them. it's good to see and it shows he has confidence in them.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

While I love the second half adjustments, he didn't say anything ANYONE who's watched us play the past few years hasn't said or thought.

I get you, and I get he's just as human as anyone else, but hearing that stuff from all us part-time hacks here on the board and hearing it from a CFB analyst on a national network (in the middle of the game) are two different things to me. I choose to call him out for that, if you can call this "calling out".