• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton flowers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

Yeah I don't care as long as we keep winning. We'll see who the QB is next year.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

We have an offense and an offensive philosophy.  We're going to run the ball.  We have a dual threat QB is is getting better.  We have a three headed monster in the backfield.  We have a big play WR... actually WRS... we have good TEs... We have a good defense.  We have a coach who seems to be feeling it.  We are a dangerous team.  The guys don't quit this year.  The are figuring out how to finish.  Today they fought and scratched to stay in the game until the second half and then made adjustments and finished.  I think this was our most impressive win of the season.  I thought this was a "should win" game and we went out and did it on the road on their homecoming.

I don't think QF should be considered a "dual threat" QB. :lmao:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

We did get to watch a good qb today. His name was Shirreff and he played for UConn. To bad, if he was a bull we would be 5-1 or maybe even 6-0. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Good point Sore.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

We did get to watch a good qb today. His name was Shirreff and he played for UConn. To bad, if he was a bull we would be 5-1 or maybe even 6-0. 

Yeah. I wish our QB threw every pass beyond 10 yards into double coverage too. I'd take QFs decision making over that guy's any day. We definitely did not capitalize on those mistakes and literally had 3 ints slip through our fingers and somehow into tje UConn receiver's hands. We made him look better than he actually played.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

We will be fine and QF will continue to win us games as long as we NEVER have to play from behind in the fourth quarter.  We are coming into the tough part of the conference schedule.  Our D, as always it seems, is doing enough to keep us in games.  Our rushing attack, QF included, is very dangerous.     

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah. I wish our QB threw every pass beyond 10 yards into double coverage too. I'd take QFs decision making over that guy's any day. We definitely did not capitalize on those mistakes and literally had 3 ints slip through our fingers and somehow into tje UConn receiver's hands. We made him look better than he actually played.

Agreed.  He was very lucky in the first half and his time management at the end of the first half was bad.

• Upvote 1

Shireff had double the passing yards and more rushing yards than QF.  You prolly think QF is better than Paxton Lynch also.

Edited by Sellular1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Sherriff has double the passing yards and more rushing yards than QF.  You prolly think QF is better than Paxton Lynch also.

No. I think the decision making by Shireffs was awful and would certainly not call him a "good QB". 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Shireff had double the passing yards and more rushing yards than QF.  You prolly think QF is better than Paxton Lynch also.

Uh, you think that had to do with the fact that he had 41 passing attempts compared to 15 for QF.  Just maybe.  What do you think.  USF ran for almost 300 yards so 41 attempts was not needed like it was for UConn who was playing catchup most of the game.

Flowers is better all around than Shireff or whatever his name is.