• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Moral Victory?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Ok maybe juco was bad example but next year we have Kean and hopefully land another qb from hs.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2595651/highlights/241786376/v2

Chris Oladokun's junior footage. I think he might be the qb we've been waiting for.

It's gonna be Woulard. No way a true freshman QB comes in and starts day 1. I really do like Chris and hope he sticks. He'll redshirt, develop for a couple of years behind Woulard like a true freshman is supposed to and then take the reigns over once his eligibility is over.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If the score were more like 34-27, I'd call it a moral victory. As it is, I'd call it a loss and a good test.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Ok maybe juco was bad example but next year we have Kean and hopefully land another qb from hs.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2595651/highlights/241786376/v2

Chris Oladokun's junior footage. I think he might be the qb we've been waiting for.

It's gonna be Woulard. No way a true freshman QB comes in and starts day 1. I really do like Chris and hope he sticks. He'll redshirt, develop for a couple of years behind Woulard like a true freshman is supposed to and then take the reigns over once his eligibility is over.

That is exactly what I'm hoping for. I don't want us starting freshman again, but I think he would be a great get. A year or two to develop and get acclimated and he could have a really good run.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I can't say we aren't good at receiver they never get the ball and have no chemistry with Flowers.

Oline I agree we need to get stronger but a good qb can cover that hole some.

But you know that's hyperbole. For years, I have seen drops from our "best" receivers. Adams looked awful Saturday. Dillon put in no effort on the fade route that he could have easily at least broken up and avoided the pick. It's painfully obvious to everyone that Flowers needs work on the passing side of things. But for any team to succeed, it's critical that receivers help the QB out. Flowers has thrown plenty of bad balls, but the receivers have also failed to secure all of the balls thrown on target or fight for the ones that are slightly off. Good QB would help, but there is no one on the horizon that is a sure thing and we have guys at other positions that are not making the most of every opportunity.

I really need to figure out how to create some highlights of QF throws so I can ask how a receiver just outside the hash mark is supposed to "help" QF on a throw that travels out of bounds.  Stretch Armstrong?

Flowers had several throws that were way off target, everyone recognizes that. Some of you guys are so myopic.

You haven't read many posts if you haven't read all the posters blaming it all on the receivers.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Moral victory? Hell no

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

No. I re-watched, we lost 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

You can't deny that we performed very well in the 1st half. My only solid gripe is that our D-line is terrible.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Moral Victories are for UCF.

I prefer no victories, of any type.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1