• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Start Bench

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Saying Q doesn't inspire is utter nonsense. The fact that he is playing college ball and pursuing a degree is an inspiration given what he has gone through.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No. /Thread

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

In Quinton I trust...well at least for a season until Woulard becomes eligible.

QF made really good reads during all the readoptions and his receivers didnt help him at all. The TE quitting on the ball in the endzone and that BIG drop near the sidelines in the 4th quarter that wouldve gone for a TD. That and FSU defense was having a hard time bringing QF down for sacks the whole game, hes a fighter and competitor - Grothe like.

Bench wouldve had more or less the same output this game minus maybe less rush yards, maybe even more pics, kid is an INT throwing machine.

Stick with Flowers Tags.

Simple Tagg is going to stick with Flowers and lose his job because of it.  You'll have your request and Taggart will be looking for a job as a minor assistant in the following year.  On top of that, Flowers will end up going to a 1AA program because a new coach will not have him as a QB.  You win and then USF, Taggart, and Flowers lose.  Yee Haw!!

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Absolutely not. Stick w Flowers. He's better.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

I wouldnt mind if they use both go at least 70% Flowers and 30% Bench. We are wasting some good receiver talent. UF did it with Chris Leak and Tebow. Yes, and I know its 2 better quarterbacks, but there is no reason our third string running back should be getting the most td catches per game. By the way, my Gators beat ECU, but it wasnt easy so they havent fell off that much.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

reading some of these comments makes me feel like im missing something...

am i one of the only ones seeing how awful that fade pass was? or how bad of a miss the out route to whitehead was? or how bad the pass to barr was on the seam route?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

am i one of the only ones seeing how awful that fade pass was? or how bad of a miss the out route to whitehead was? or how bad the pass to barr was on the seam route?

Nope, you're not the only one but we're the only few in TBP.  Unfortunately, the Green Gobblers are out in force and no level of common sense will prevail.

Guest PCBull14

The sky is falling already...lol

QF is the guy to run this offense. 

Everyone thought we would lose to FSU. We actually played just ok and lost by 20. Playing just OK for us the past two years would have been a 40 point blowout easy. The offense was not conservative, that offense was called doing what works for us. That was the best team we will see all year, we were on the road, and had them 24-14 late in the game. I don't know what else you could ask for. Cook is just a beast, take him out of the game and that baby is extra close late. They were also WAY bigger then us on the lines yet we still got good pressure. Its going to be a good season people. Start to hop on the wagon!! I guess it will take beating Maryland to calm people down. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

am i one of the only ones seeing how awful that fade pass was? or how bad of a miss the out route to whitehead was? or how bad the pass to barr was on the seam route?

No your not the only one, but those defending Flowers must've dropped their monocles during those plays.

Guest PCBull14

Nope, you're not the only one but we're the only few in TBP.  Unfortunately, the Green Gobblers are out in force and no level of common sense will prevail.

So you think Bench would've made a difference?