• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench or Flowers for the 2nd half?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

Then any coach that is not an amatuer will not promise playing time without backing it up. Glad some people here recognize that. There ABSOLUTELY were a few series where more accuracy or more confidence would help.

Again with the promise. Are you his father? I feel like a promise to a player is something that is said personally and privately to a player and only family and close friends would be made aware of such "promise".

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Went to several of his radio shows & in talking with him after the shows were over, first it was how great Mike White was going to be for the team, then when Mike White messed up it was how loyal Steven has been & how he was more than capable of stepping in to the QB positions & then a week or two later QF was so special & watch & see what he could do. What we see is what you're going to get. Not impressed. Then I hear Bench is getting some playing time & that gets rescinded. CWT wants to leave that legacy like the man in the Oval Office. His pride is at stake. After all he was the only one that would recruit Flowers as a QB.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

I swear if i am steven bench I'm out. Good luck coach t but thats an egregious lie. Coachbt said bench would play. What an absolute clown.

+1. Steven has too much love for the team & class to walk out. It will all come out in the wash at year end.

Edited by nobullaboutit

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Flowers. Because his mobility and atrocious throwing is making FSU get lazy and leave a man wide open every now and then.

Not sure if serious but I think you are 100% right.  Flowers was bad today, not just kind of bad, but bad.  Two of his lazy passes should have been intercepted.  The stats will lie when you look at them.  The young man puts too much air under all of his throws and does not possess the ability to put velocity on a throw when needed.  We will get lucky from time to time due to his ability to extend plays and hitting an open receiver.

As the announcers stated several times, he is a running back that throws sometimes.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Flowers. Because his mobility and atrocious throwing is making FSU get lazy and leave a man wide open every now and then.

Not sure if serious but I think you are 100% right. Flowers was bad today, not just kind of bad, but bad. Two of his lazy passes should have been intercepted. The stats will lie when you look at them. The young man puts too much air under all of his throws and does not possess the ability to put velocity on a throw when needed. We will get lucky from time to time due to his ability to extend plays and hitting an open receiver.

As the announcers stated several times, he is a running back that throws sometimes.

I was very serious and it played out exactly like that for his remaining completions in the second half.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008

I may be benches father. College was a blur.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Not sure if serious but I think you are 100% right. Flowers was bad today, not just kind of bad, but bad. Two of his lazy passes should have been intercepted. The stats will lie when you look at them. The young man puts too much air under all of his throws and does not possess the ability to put velocity on a throw when needed. We will get lucky from time to time due to his ability to extend plays and hitting an open receiver.

Really bad, really??? And you're going to say that his stats are lying do there is no way to argue with you... Ridiculous

Really bad, really??? And you're going to say that his stats are lying do there is no way to argue with you... Ridiculous

Passing 125   Comp-Att 12-24   Yards per pass 4.6   Interceptions thrown 1  

Half of the yards were on one play, 3/4 of the completions were 5 yards or less.  Yes, the bad stats above don't really explain how bad it was.  

1st Downs 11   3rd down efficiency 1-13

Sooooo bad.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Golson had only a slightly better day. 

We didn't show a Dalvin Cook.

He rumbled for 266 yards and 3 TDs, that 's not a QF problem.

Golson had only a slightly better day. 

We didn't show a Dalvin Cook.

He rumbled for 266 yards and 3 TDs, that 's not a QF problem.

No, that is a good college defense playing an NFL ready back.  Mr. Cook was pretty amazing.