• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench or Flowers for the 2nd half?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

Both of our QB options suck as passers.

Get over it folks.

Someone give me a clapping hands gif plz.........

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Get over it folks.

You want the clap?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Get over it folks.

You want the clap?

:applause:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

So I am watching the game again, I have not seen the first dropped pass. He overthrew Bronson an the sideline, threw one into the ground, one knocked away by Ramsey and one to Barr out of bounds and one near pick as well as the puck in the end zone I saw one competition to Bartr, 1 to Mack and another to DJ for the TD. Where are all those dropped passes? It's halftime at the present

What is your take away from the second half of the game when the wet ball was no longer an issue and both teams started throwing?

Your over-the-top QF love is unnatural and unseemly. Get with *_Eats_It, he can probably help you set up a "Flowers for Heisman" website so you can load the internet with your effusive QF accolades. My guess is that you won't get many page visits but at least you'll have a location where you can shout your approvals from the mountain top of the interwebs.

I have a dream that one day optimistic bulls fans and pessimistic bulls fans will meet at the table of victory. We will walk to the AAC championship hand in hand reveling in the joy that is USF Bulls football brotherhood. I have a dream today!!! Good enough for you???

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

So I am watching the game again, I have not seen the first dropped pass. He overthrew Bronson an the sideline, threw one into the ground, one knocked away by Ramsey and one to Barr out of bounds and one near pick as well as the puck in the end zone I saw one competition to Bartr, 1 to Mack and another to DJ for the TD. Where are all those dropped passes? It's halftime at the present

What is your take away from the second half of the game when the wet ball was no longer an issue and both teams started throwing?

Your over-the-top QF love is unnatural and unseemly. Get with *_Eats_It, he can probably help you set up a "Flowers for Heisman" website so you can load the internet with your effusive QF accolades. My guess is that you won't get many page visits but at least you'll have a location where you can shout your approvals from the mountain top of the interwebs.

I have a dream that one day optimistic bulls fans and pessimistic bulls fans will meet at the table of victory. We will walk to the AAC championship hand in hand reveling in the joy that is USF Bulls football brotherhood. I have a dream today!!! Good enough for you???

From your lips (or keypad) to God's ear.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

#BullsUnite?