• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Have Better Players Now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Even the most optimistic Bulls fan is crossing their fingers and praying for mediocrity. 

One exception:  Calibull.  If this season doesn't go as planned, we might need to put him on 24/7 watch.

It's just stupid that this same argument is raging less than a week from the first game.  We've literally had dozens of threads like this across the offseason.  And WGAS about "in your face" moments?  Are anyone's feelings going to be hurt if someone rubs it in their face that they didn't think a good football team or even a mediocre one was possible?  

This is the internet, folks.  It's a ******* message board that I really enjoy and it helps keep this Bull connected from 500 miles away.  

Let's all just sit back, cheer on the Bulls and try to be excited about this most wonderful time of year, and it would be great if we all enjoyed the best part about a USF football season of late:  the week before the first game.  After Saturday, reality will hit, and then we can ***** and moan if things are bad, and celebrate if things are good.   

Go Bulls.  

So what the **** do we do until Saturday, Einstein??

Well, you can read, for starters ...

Let's all just sit back, cheer on the Bulls and try to be excited about this most wonderful time of year, and it would be great if we all enjoyed the best part about a USF football season of late:  the week before the first game.  After Saturday, reality will hit, and then we can ***** and moan if things are bad, and celebrate if things are good.   

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Let's all just sit back, cheer on the Bulls and try to be excited about this most wonderful time of year, and it would be great if we all enjoyed the best part about a USF football season of late:  the week before the first game.

Can you be a bit more specific as to how that translates to here?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Let's all just sit back, cheer on the Bulls and try to be excited about this most wonderful time of year, and it would be great if we all enjoyed the best part about a USF football season of late:  the week before the first game.

It doesn't have to be for here, it can be for where your physical presence is, and you're a pretty smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out.  

It doesn't have to be for here, it can be for where your physical presence is, and you're a pretty smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out.

My question is what do we do HERE until Saturday if it's not the cathartic debating and back and forth that seems to have your panties in a wad?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

My question is what do we do HERE until Saturday if it's not the cathartic debating and back and forth that seems to have your panties in a wad?

Grabs popcorn

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Just look at the QBs and running backs and line backers we have now compared to Holtz.

This team is much better than Holtz talent wise.

And we have 6 wins over 2 years to prove it.

Look at the quarterbacks we had. Taggarts offensive system wasn't helping but we are talking BJ Daniels compared to Floyd, Bench and White?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

draft up all the "i told you so" threads. Works for either side of the argument, really.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Even the most optimistic Bulls fan is crossing their fingers and praying for mediocrity. 

One exception:  Calibull.  If this season doesn't go as planned, we might need to put him on 24/7 watch.

It's just stupid that this same argument is raging less than a week from the first game.  We've literally had dozens of threads like this across the offseason.  And WGAS about "in your face" moments?  Are anyone's feelings going to be hurt if someone rubs it in their face that they didn't think a good football team or even a mediocre one was possible?  

This is the internet, folks.  It's a ******* message board that I really enjoy and it helps keep this Bull connected from 500 miles away.  

Go Bulls.  

So what the **** do we do until Saturday, Einstein??

Start drinking NOW????  Okay, trick question.  Bulls fans (those that drink) have been drinking copious amounts for a few years now.  

And to whomever said something about rubbing it in.  No one here wants to see the Bulls lose to just be able to brag or whatever you would call that.  I hope Flowers runs the table. Certainly not hoping for failure/injury by or to anyone on the team.  These are OUR Bulls we're talking about.  Every single player is a Bull.  The student athlete is the reason we make our donations, not wins or losses.  But I can't wait to go to a game expecting to be competitive again.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

Grabs popcorn

I just sat back and cheered on the bulls.  I don't recommend trying that at work.

I do like the list so far ...

- Drafting "I told you so" threads

- Drinking

... sadly, I'm not sure those two are that good as far as board participation goes ... Although, I am convinced some of you guys do your best work whilst drunk posting.