• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jason Pierre Paul's career in jeopardy due to 4th of July accident

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I think the worst part of this is he won't be able to throw up the horns anymore... it will just be a pinky promise...

the "we're number 1" salute is going to have to get more creative now, too...shame.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Several different things happening legally. 

Fines arising out of HIPAA violations would be against the hospital and paid to the feds.  Similar for any violation of state law and civil penalties.

There may be criminal penalties against the specific individual or individuals who leaked the information.

As for JPP, he could have a claim for damages against the hospital and whoever leaked the information, but he would have to show that he suffered damages. Given that the Giants rescinded their tender before the disclosure that may not be a slam dunk.

So where do you practice? This borders being too official for our little board... ;)

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Several different things happening legally. 

Fines arising out of HIPAA violations would be against the hospital and paid to the feds.  Similar for any violation of state law and civil penalties.

There may be criminal penalties against the specific individual or individuals who leaked the information.

As for JPP, he could have a claim for damages against the hospital and whoever leaked the information, but he would have to show that he suffered damages. Given that the Giants rescinded their tender before the disclosure that may not be a slam dunk.

So where do you practice? This borders being too official for our little board... ;)

i believe there's a few guys on here that practice

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

very sad story

he sustained a serious injury\

i heard buc db lost 2 fingers

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

adults still play with fireworks?

amazing

After these recent incidents...I am willing to bet specific provisions prohibiting this activity for team personnel will be included in every team contract.  Who knows the NFL may step in and mandate this.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

amazing

After these recent incidents...I am willing to bet specific provisions prohibiting this activity for team personnel will be included in every team contract.  Who knows the NFL may step in and mandate this.  

Right .... and they should have a provision prohibiting swimming in shark infested waters with beef loins tied to your waist, too. At some point you shouldn't have to mandate common sense.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

amazing

Right .... and they should have a provision prohibiting swimming in shark infested waters with beef loins tied to your waist, too. At some point you shouldn't have to mandate common sense.

Or at least mandate chicken loins.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

On shark week programing last night a seal was swimming about playfully around a great white. They called him brave.

We really should let stupid people do stupid things too. Just call them brave.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

amazing

I would have to shoot the person who would swim in the ocean ruining perfectly good beef loins like that.  

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

There's only one guy to trust when lighting off dangerous fireworks...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2