JupiterBull

Birmingham bowl plans??

74 posts in this topic

There's that Cantina Laredo happy hour for bulls fans!  

Its after the the pep rally from 5:30-7/8? 

Thatll be good. 

#GoBulls

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Bullgator863 said:

Hotel booked, Sheraton Downtown for 4 of us. Can't wait! Go Bulls. Any suggestions for tailgating places or ideas?

#BullsStrong

#USFstrong

Bowl website said Sheraton was aac team hotel,  yet when I walked in today all south Carolina fans in lobby and rode elevator with two south Carolina football players.   Did I pick the wrong hotel? 

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM, BrownBullsFan said:

Haha 

I'm more annoyed with their price point.  No problems with your decision or wasn't trying to take a dig at anyone that paid for it.  I'm happy they set that up, and I also like to party with other Bulls fans, I just think it's steep to ask people to pay $40 for food with no alcohol included.  If they took that price point down to $25, I think it's way more reasonable.  I'm traveling with a group of 10, 7 of which are having to fly to the game, so I guess it's also difficult to sway a group that big to pay that much per person.

Go Bulls!  

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM, BrownBullsFan said:

Haha 

I'm more annoyed with their price point.  No problems with your decision or wasn't trying to take a dig at anyone that paid for it.  I'm happy they set that up, and I also like to party with other Bulls fans, I just think it's steep to ask people to pay $40 for food with no alcohol included.  If they took that price point down to $25, I think it's way more reasonable.  I'm traveling with a group of 10, 7 of which are having to fly to the game, so I guess it's also difficult to sway a group that big to pay that much per person.

Go Bulls!  

Come to our tailgate. It's free. Lot F, look for USF flags, tent, and blow up Rockys. Will be there at 8am

Could not get in Lot F.  Sorry tried.