• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Hellz yeah, it's Friday snitches!!!!

Oh about the season?

:GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Hellz yeah, it's Friday snitches!!!!

Oh about the season?

:GoBulls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

I think he could have used more down to earth coach speak that wouldn't have left us wondering about his grasp of reality.

Eh. It is what it is. This is a PR tour. You're going to these things to hear him tell you everything is awesome.

Pretty sure you can convey the message of things are going great and I expect big things without calling out a team who has lost once in the last 2 years with a National Championship to their name (FSU) during that period. 

You don't have to be up in arms like some are about him calling out FSU, but to not even scratch your head at that comment is bizarre to say the least..

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think he could have used more down to earth coach speak that wouldn't have left us wondering about his grasp of reality.

Eh. It is what it is. This is a PR tour. You're going to these things to hear him tell you everything is awesome.

Pretty sure you can convey the message of things are going great and I expect big things without calling out a team who has lost once in the last 2 years with a National Championship to their name (FSU) during that period. 

You don't have to be up in arms like some are about him calling out FSU, but to not even scratch your head at that comment is bizarre to say the least..

I just don't get why people are parking their asses on what he said and trying to make sense of it all.  Seems the ones that are are the most vocal about wanting to get rid of CWT ... which makes sense, now that I think of it.

I'd probably think 99.9% of Bulls fans heard it, got a laugh and moved on with their life.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

I just don't get why people are parking their asses on what he said and trying to make sense of it all.  Seems the ones that are are the most vocal about wanting to get rid of CWT ... which makes sense, now that I think of it.

I'd probably think 99.9% of Bulls fans heard it, got a laugh and moved on with their life.  

There is no making sense of the FSU comment so I'm not trying to make sense of it in the least... He's delusional. I got a great laugh out of it by mocking him. 

Somewhat embarrassing to have a 6-18 record in the AAC under Taggart and who knows how far below .500 over the last 4-5 seasons and call out FSU. Have confidence, but how about some common sense too. 

All I want is a winning football team. Whether that is under Mr. Taggart or someone else I don't care. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

It's same way it is in the dissecting of a presser following a game, especially a loss. My guess is that all of the coaches have no use for these type tours, just like the pressers, because it's taking away from their real work. They'd much rather be back at the Selmon or the Muma trying to make their team better .... what these things do do, though, is provide message board fodder and I'm sure Brad appreciates that aspect

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I used to love listening to the coaches speak back in the day. Leavitt would get you so pumped up you wanted to play for him. Hopefully so too can these fellows. Should be good for more than just fodder. It's part of building a program.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246

He could have talked easily about winning the division which is obviously not likely, but a reasonable season goal. Idk how the overall mood wasnt sighs of dislief after saying hes going to beat a florida st team lol

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

He could have talked easily about winning the division which is obviously not likely, but a reasonable season goal. Idk how the overall mood wasnt sighs of dislief after saying hes going to beat a florida st team lol

The only one that I would believe is Coach Leavitt with that statment. But then again, I doubt Leavitt say something like that.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The key to being a successful lunatic is believing your own delusions.

• Upvote 2