• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I told him 6 wins and a bowl game would be nice. He said that we need 7 at least because Temple won 6 last year and didn't go bowling.

Not applicable this year as the conference added more bowls

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

I like the fact that a lot of the players from the old offense is gone. We have tons of new 3-4 star talent that has been red shirting, getting in shape, learning the playbook and are hungry. The same goes for the defense. We have a better defensive coach and more depth. So I think they will be on that Michigan State level and start shutting teams out.  I mean last year we shut out Wisconsin and other teams in the first half, but was exhausted in the 2nd half. I mean the offense should be good enough to at least eat more time and give the defense some rest. We have 3 great running backs, 1 awesome fullback and two good tight ends. Doubt him all you want, but I believe Brett Kean is the real deal and saves this team this year. I keep saying it, he runs a 4.7, stronger and quicker release than both quarterbacks and he is more accurate. Hell even the Junior College transfer has some awesome footage. He was like one of the top quarterback his junior year, had a season ending injury his senior year  and played injured  during his Junior college year. As a fan your expectations gotta start high. Trust the Football Gods lol  Hell, look at some of the footage from a few of our current recruits. This team has talent. Hopefully they can put it all together. 

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I'm gonna reach my daily limit for up votes on this thread.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

I like the fact that a lot of the players from the old offense is gone. We have tons of new 3-4 star talent that has been red shirting, getting in shape, learning the playbook and are hungry. The same goes for the defense. We have a better defensive coach and more depth. So I think they will be on that Michigan State level and start shutting teams out.  I mean last year we shut out Wisconsin and other teams in the first half, but was exhausted in the 2nd half. I mean the offense should be good enough to at least eat more time and give the defense some rest. We have 3 great running backs, 1 awesome fullback and two good tight ends. Doubt him all you want, but I believe Brett Kean is the real deal and saves this team this year. I keep saying it, he runs a 4.7, stronger and quicker release than both quarterbacks and he is more accurate. Hell even the Junior College transfer has some awesome footage. He was like one of the top quarterback his junior year, had a season ending injury his senior year  and played injured  during his Junior college year. As a fan your expectations gotta start high. Trust the Football Gods lol  Hell, look at some of the footage from a few of our current recruits. This team has talent. Hopefully they can put it all together. 

...and there's been the biggest problem, so our talent doesn't mean much until someone on the staff gets good at puzzles.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

We all know the training camp will be fun, and that no matter how bad things have been we look forward to a new season. It's a fresh chance to make some statements and win some games. Hopefully Flowers will live up to his potential and we will kick some ass this year!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

We all know the training camp will be fun, and that no matter how bad things have been we look forward to a new season. It's a fresh chance to make some statements and win some games. Hopefully Flowers will live up to his potential and we will kick some ass this year!

I'm most hopeful for QF, but I'm open to surprises. Kinda excited to see what our D can do, I think if we make statements, that's probably where we'll do it.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

here's one for you:

Tuxedo Yoda â€@TuxedoYoda Jun 1

Very good chance Texas fires Strong after this year. No way he coaches more than 3 seasons. Stunned this isn't obvious to everyone.

if yoda is right (  :roflmao: ) and texas fires strong and willie doesn't work out, do we make a play for strong?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

here's one for you:

Very good chance Texas fires Strong after this year. No way he coaches more than 3 seasons. Stunned this isn't obvious to everyone.

if yoda is right (  :roflmao: ) and texas fires strong and willie doesn't work out, do we make a play for strong?

I would imagine that, if we were to fire CWT and Strong came available, we'd certainly reach out to him.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

here's one for you:

I would imagine that, if we were to fire CWT and Strong came available, we'd certainly reach out to him.

Honestly, if it weren't for bad timing in early 2010, we probably could have had him.  He took the Louisville job right before before ours came open.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

tumblr_ncd4w7BaId1sa9jv8o1_500.gif