• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AC & Dre are out....more to come

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Think I got something from CBS Sports app or BR that Dinero is transferring out.

Alex Kline â€@TheRecruitScoop 4h4 hours ago

Freshman guard Dinero Mercurius will be transferring out of South Florida, per a source.

I actually liked this kid. He hustled, and played hard. Agree he's not a likely impact player, so if we can upgrade, good luck to him.

Played pretty good defense

Thought that, too, and you hate to give up on true freshmen .... but it's COA's ass on the line and he needs to do what he feels he's got to do.

This worries me. Are we becoming a program that over-recruits and then kicks people out? I don't want us to be that guy.

Nope, we're a program with a 2nd year coach that wants his guys in. I know people here will disagree, but Mercurius wasn't COA's guy. Kind of got stuck with him when he came in and didn't want to pull his offer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

Think I got something from CBS Sports app or BR that Dinero is transferring out.

Freshman guard Dinero Mercurius will be transferring out of South Florida, per a source.

I actually liked this kid. He hustled, and played hard. Agree he's not a likely impact player, so if we can upgrade, good luck to him.

Thought that, too, and you hate to give up on true freshmen .... but it's COA's ass on the line and he needs to do what he feels he's got to do.

This worries me. Are we becoming a program that over-recruits and then kicks people out? I don't want us to be that guy.

Nope, we're a program with a 2nd year coach that wants his guys in. I know people here will disagree, but Mercurius wasn't COA's guy. Kind of got stuck with him when he came in and didn't want to pull his offer.

Don't disagree at all. If he thinks he can bring someone in that will immediately contribute more than those that are leaving, he's going to do it, especially when they're not his guys ...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Also don't like panic moves in year 2. Hopefully these guys are good. Cash Money showed flashes.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I assume that Ty Outlaw was expected by USFMBB to be the second JUCO to sign with us, but he's drawing a load of attention now from many of the bigger schools. Perhaps, that is why we are keeping our options open and brought in Gilbert and Burnett. We probably have only one more scholarship available.

Brad Winton â€@JucoRecruiting  Apr 20

Head coaches from Arkansas, Oregon and Missouri will be at Lee College tomorrow to watch 2015 G Ty Outlaw. http://www.jucorecruiting.com/tyrone-outlaw-lee-college-basketball-juco-njcaa#…

JayhawkSlant â€@JayhawkSlant  Apr 20 Olathe, KS
According to Ty Outlaw from Lee College in Baytown, Texas, Bill Self is expected to drop by the school today. #kubball

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Seems like if Kansas offers we will be out of the running but who knows.

Dinero seemed scared to me. A few times he wasn't ready/didn't seem to want the ball but he was only a freshman and seemed liked a good kid.

Best of luck to him.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

So now Holston, Perry, and Ziegler are the only Stan Heath scholarship guys left?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

He was a Stan Heath recruit, so I'm not overly surprised. COA simply honored the offer tendered by his predecessor.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Evan Daniels â€@EvanDaniels  Apr 20
Miami transfer Deandre Burnett visited USF this past weekend. He's planning a Mississippi visit, per a source. Marquette is also involved.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

So now Holston, Perry, and Ziegler are the only Stan Heath scholarship guys left?

If Money is gone, yes ...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

If Money is gone, yes ...

He made the list

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/insider/post/_/id/4899/top-10-transfers-and-complete-transfer-list