• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AC & Dre are out....more to come

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

He comes in with point guard size and plays more of the 2. We are crowded at the 2 as it is, this is one recruit that I just don't understand trying to pull.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Tried checking on news for Outlaw, this was the latest I could find on 247, so at least we appear to be ahead of LSU in someone's eyes:

CRYSTAL BALL Predictions
  • 9_1243135.png 43%
  • 9_4596.gif 43%
  • 9_4626.gif 14%

I know he visited Virginia Tech on April 17.

O don't know if he visited USF or LSU.

I do know at the time of the 1st round of the NCAA WBB  tourney, USF MBB Coaches expected two JUCO's and a 5th year player to sign.  I assume that one JUCO was Ty Outlaw, since we landed his teammate and the 5th year player. I thought he would visit us at the same time as his teammate, but there has beenn no info about him doing that. Perhaps, someone here has more knowledge.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

He comes in with point guard size and plays more of the 2. We are crowded at the 2 as it is, this is one recruit that I just don't understand trying to pull.

Our best player last year was an undersized 2. If he can put points on the board I don't care how tall he is.

Our best player last year was an undersized 2. If he can put points on the board I don't care how tall he is.

Oh one hundred percent. I would agree that if he can put points up he can point points up period. But between Holston , him, Morrillo, and Smith it will be hard to see a progression in any one guy if he's rarely on the court. And if they dont all see significant court time, then I feel bad for the odd man out and the scholarship we lose to keep him on the bench. Although to counter my own argument, depth is good if we get caught with injury issues again.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Oh one hundred percent. I would agree that if he can put points up he can point points up period. But between Holston , him, Morrillo, and Smith it will be hard to see a progression in any one guy if he's rarely on the court. And if they dont all see significant court time, then I feel bad for the odd man out and the scholarship we lose to keep him on the bench. Although to counter my own argument, depth is good if we get caught with injury issues again.

9a6cd22f49c2e4eec8986709c30234cd8e49319c

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Tried checking on news for Outlaw, this was the latest I could find on 247, so at least we appear to be ahead of LSU in someone's eyes:

CRYSTAL BALL Predictions
  • 9_1243135.png 43%
  • 9_4596.gif 43%
  • 9_4626.gif 14%

I know he visited Virginia Tech on April 17.

O don't know if he visited USF or LSU.

Per 247, he officially visited LSU last October ...

I'm all about recognizing various sides and points of view of an argument. I think it makes for constructive conversation. Even if that conversation is with my other 3 personalities

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'm all about recognizing various sides and points of view of an argument. I think it makes for constructive conversation. Even if that conversation is with my other 3 personalities

d24db69a8a0bcd322c4302dd147f2921.jpg:icon_drink:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

Ari, is that you?

Ari, is that you?

What's an Ari?