• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AC & Dre are out....more to come

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wonder if Egbunu is thinking about transferring back to USF. LOL

Antonya English
â€@TBTimes_Gators
#Gators Billy Donovan reportedly begins talks with OKC Thunder: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/espn-sources-billy-donovan-opens-talk-with-oklahoma-city/2227461…

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Antonya English

â€@TBTimes_Gators

#Gators Billy Donovan reportedly begins talks with OKC Thunder: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/espn-sources-billy-donovan-opens-talk-with-oklahoma-city/2227461…

He's due for this, although I think he like Pitino is a classic college coach that might not fit well in the NBA. A definite LOL for Egbunu if so...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Antonya English

â€@TBTimes_Gators

He's due for this, although I think he like Pitino is a classic college coach that might not fit well in the NBA. A definite LOL for Egbunu if so...

If he quits again he is officially a prima donna...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Antonya English

â€@TBTimes_Gators

I think Egbunu was leaving USF, even if Heath stayed. Not sure what the issue was (rumored he was bent that his buddy didn't get signed, but who knows?).

I can't see him leaving UF...and sitting out another year.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome news for the team next year and even better news for a great kid.

If Ruben can step up as a true center Chris slides back to power forward where he belongs and we have a chance at having a solid front court.

Yeah.... If Ruben develops, we should have a decent team.  Looking at what we have coming back and what we are adding, we should see a lot better play than we saw last season.  I like the way the roster is unfolding, I hope it translates to wins on the court.  I'm most excited to see Perry.  If he is really that good, it should open things for other guys on the team.  

Antonya English

â€@TBTimes_Gators

I think Egbunu was leaving USF, even if Heath stayed. Not sure what the issue was (rumored he was bent that his buddy didn't get signed, but who knows?).

I can't see him leaving UF...and sitting out another year.

I think his teammate (his coaches son) didn't qualify. The dad made some kind of stink to the NCAA.

As for Egbunu, I think he would be allowed to transfer without sitting out another year, because his coach left. In recent years, it seems, the NCAA has been more lenient with granting waivers on that.

Deandre Burnett (Miami transfer) who visited USF recently, will visit Ole Miss within two weeks:

April 28, 2015

Miami transfer to visit Ole Miss
Chase Parham
Editor

OXFORD | Ole Miss has had recent good fortune with transfer guards -- such as Marshall Henderson and Stefan Moody -- and another possibility will visit Oxford soon.
Miami transfer Deandre Burnett told CBSSports.com he will take a trip to Ole Miss "in the next two weeks," as he looks for his next home following two seasons at Miami. He has two years of eligibility of remaining and is expected to have to sit out next season.

Associated Press

Miami transfer Deandre Burnett is considering Ole Miss.
Burnett told CBSSports.com his other schools of interest were La Salle, Marquette and South Florida.

Read more at:

https://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1761489

I haven't read anything about JUCO Ty Outlaw taking any other visits, except for the one to VPI a couple of weeks ago. 

Aside from those two players, I'm not aware of any additional MBB prospects for this signing period.

Perhaps, someone else on here has more info.

I know he's a year away, but...

Brad Winton
â€@JucoRecruiting
Luis Montero is the only JUCO player listed on NBA Draft early entry list

https://twitter.com/itsluis_montero

Jon Rothstein â€@JonRothstein  May 6
Miami transfer Deandre Burnett told @CBSSports he will visit Ole Miss on Thursday. Will also visit La Salle. USF and Marquette also in mix.

As for Ty Oulaw, I haven't heard anything new on him, or whether he plans on taking any other official visits. KU has been interested in him, but they have a couple of other guys they are hoping to get first.

Running the Bulls â€@USFBulls_Rivals 1h1 hour ago
Miami transfer guard DeAndre “Dre†Burnett has narrowed his list of options to two per @RussHoops #USF is one

So, we should know soon, if he picks USF. Wherever he ends up, he will have to sit out this coming year.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Tried checking on news for Outlaw, this was the latest I could find on 247, so at least we appear to be ahead of LSU in someone's eyes:

CRYSTAL BALL Predictions
  • 9_1243135.png 43%
  • 9_4596.gif 43%
  • 9_4626.gif 14%