• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I try to catch the games on TV here in Texas - and even my wife (who loathes basketball) is like "WTF - why are you watching women's basketball... that's creepy - you're just staring at the girls". The game is no where close to the men's game and reminds me of pickup games in a gym - very rarely does someone truly stand out and not look uncoordinated - although we have one girl presently that has great coordination and skill. I watch our ladies because I love USF - but I would also watch paint dry if it said USF on it. I think a fair assessment of women's hoops is that it's as interesting as watching paint dry - however I love me some USF - so I'll sit through it. And yes - Jose is a good guy.

Couldn't disagree with you more, except for the USF part. Our ladies play a very disciplined game with much less hot dogging like gym pick up games.

Couldn't agree with you disagreeing with The_Sheriff any more. The girls play a better game of basketball than our men's team. The men can dunk but the women are better at the fundamentals of the game. I've watched every girl's game on tv or computer this season. Yes it's mostly because it's a televised USF event, but also because they are actually exciting to watch and it's fun watching a USF team win.

Agree with Sellular and Bulls12

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I can't get into Womens basketball. It's so boring.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I am not sure who to agree or disagree with but I agree that disagreeing with somebody that is agreeing that womens basketball is boring is wrong

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Bulls football is boring!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

One really cool thing about watching Bulls WBB is watching Weber. She is so raw and gangly, with so much potential, and when it shines through, you just know she's going to be something special if she can stay healthy.

Once her coordination catches up to her growth spurt, I think she might even learn to dunk, but regardless, with her size and mean streak, she's going to be a powerful force under the bucket.

And the ladies really are more disciplined than the men - they're team players first.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

I try to catch the games on TV here in Texas - and even my wife (who loathes basketball) is like "WTF - why are you watching women's basketball... that's creepy - you're just staring at the girls". The game is no where close to the men's game and reminds me of pickup games in a gym - very rarely does someone truly stand out and not look uncoordinated - although we have one girl presently that has great coordination and skill. I watch our ladies because I love USF - but I would also watch paint dry if it said USF on it. I think a fair assessment of women's hoops is that it's as interesting as watching paint dry - however I love me some USF - so I'll sit through it. And yes - Jose is a good guy.

Well said about USF. I feel, the same as I watch USF compete in whatever sport that I can. Whenever someone is wearing the USF jersey, they represent all of us USF fans. They represent our school and we cant help but to watch and hope they succeed at what ever they do. Well said! 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Bulls football is boring!

+1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

One really cool thing about watching Bulls WBB is watching Weber. She is so raw and gangly, with so much potential, and when it shines through, you just know she's going to be something special if she can stay healthy.

Once her coordination catches up to her growth spurt, I think she might even learn to dunk, but regardless, with her size and mean streak, she's going to be a powerful force under the bucket.

And the ladies really are more disciplined than the men - they're team players first.

Better chance that Courtney at 5'10" dunks before Weber.  Love to watch Kate play but no lift off the floor.  She is raw still and hopefully will improve catching passes and securing rebounds.  Doing a better job of the latter recently.  But I like the way she can use both hands to shoot when under the basket.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

How many USF WBB games have you watched in person in the last 2 years?  I would bet that I've jumped to my feet after a great play more at the WBB than the MBB games the past 2 years.