• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

That's like getting a 66 on a test and saying you were close to an 80+!

The 6615 would be the record by a great margin....with at least half of them being Huskie fans. UConn has always been the biggest draw of the season for WBB, for that reason. The are a good number of Bulls season ticket holders who are UCONN fans.

It's a lot closer to 80 than it is to 20...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Just got to the games. It's a great product at a great price.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613

THE LADIES ARE VERY GOOD THIS YEAR AND JUST WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR.

Edited by BAMABULL

Probably no students at the game to be honest.....

Its spring break

That's just pathetic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

Probably no students at the game to be honest.....

Its spring break

That's just pathetic

You expect the students to plan their cruises and trips around a womens basketball game? thats out of touch. 

If it wasnt spring break i would expect the student section to be the same as it was for the uconn mens game 

• Upvote 1

There are rarely many students there wouldn't matter whether it was spring break or not

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I try to catch the games on TV here in Texas - and even my wife (who loathes basketball) is like "WTF - why are you watching women's basketball... that's creepy - you're just staring at the girls". The game is no where close to the men's game and reminds me of pickup games in a gym - very rarely does someone truly stand out and not look uncoordinated - although we have one girl presently that has great coordination and skill. I watch our ladies because I love USF - but I would also watch paint dry if it said USF on it. I think a fair assessment of women's hoops is that it's as interesting as watching paint dry - however I love me some USF - so I'll sit through it. And yes - Jose is a good guy.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I try to catch the games on TV here in Texas - and even my wife (who loathes basketball) is like "WTF - why are you watching women's basketball... that's creepy - you're just staring at the girls". The game is no where close to the men's game and reminds me of pickup games in a gym - very rarely does someone truly stand out and not look uncoordinated - although we have one girl presently that has great coordination and skill. I watch our ladies because I love USF - but I would also watch paint dry if it said USF on it. I think a fair assessment of women's hoops is that it's as interesting as watching paint dry - however I love me some USF - so I'll sit through it. And yes - Jose is a good guy.

Couldn't disagree with you more, except for the USF part. Our ladies play a very disciplined game with much less hot dogging like gym pick up games.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Couldn't disagree with you more, except for the USF part. Our ladies play a very disciplined game with much less hot dogging like gym pick up games.

Couldn't agree with you disagreeing with The_Sheriff any more. The girls play a better game of basketball than our men's team. The men can dunk but the women are better at the fundamentals of the game. I've watched every girl's game on tv or computer this season. Yes it's mostly because it's a televised USF event, but also because they are actually exciting to watch and it's fun watching a USF team win.