• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'll be in class, so I'll be avoiding the site and the news until I get home and watch the DVR

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We are here. More UConn than USF

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

We are here. More UConn than USF

Already more fans than at the men's games?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Listed attendance for tonight's game vs UCONN was 5,565. If only we could get that many to actually attend a men's game. This number looked very respectable on television unlike the number of butts in the seats watching the men play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Listed attendance for tonight's game vs UCONN was 5,565. If only we could get that many to actually attend a men's game. This number looked very respectable on television unlike the number of butts in the seats watching the men play.

People showed up in 2012 when the product was good. People will show if we have a decent product to sell. That's how this market is.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I watched the whole game..except the last 2 minutes or so. Great crowd, great noise...an Williams is a phenom. Wow.

We're celebrating 5,500 attendance for a consistent winner who plays in an on campus facility. We can point to WBB, but it all rolls up to the overall support for USF.

FSU is #7 in the Country and the highest attendance they had all year was 4,000.

USF has it's issues with attendance, but its Womens basketball very few schools draw.

http://chopchat.com/2015/02/26/fsu-womens-basketball-wins-big-home-finale/

USF's student body and city population are considerably larger than FSU and Tallahassee.

Lots of people voice concerns about having a winner and an OCS. Here are both and 5,500 show up.

The problem is this is not a sport that most people care about. I think 5500 for a Women's Basketball game is **** good.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

People showed up in 2012 when the product was good. People will show if we have a decent product to sell. That's how this market is.

Uh, no .... Best year ever and only averaged 4,200 ... At a better venue and one the "market" was more familiar with and more accessible to the "market". This isn't really a basketball market and COA /USF has their work cut out for them to get any kind of consistent level of excitement for Bulls hoops.

They showed up towards the end of the year